Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 267
  1. #241
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    396
    Posts
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by theShiZa View Post
    Hi Mokichu & crew.

    When installing the Intel Chipset drivers for my ROG Strix z590-"E" I keep getting a BSOD with error "kernel security check failure". I saw a different BSOD message also but can't remember what it was. Always happens near end of install.

    Anyone else getting this? My previous chipset drivers from ASUS website didn't give any problems.

    This is a fresh install of Windows 10 x64 Build "21H1".

    **** I just realized in main post it says ""OS requirements : Windows 11 64 bit 21H2/CO/22000.x or more recent for some drivers.""
    So these are not for Windows 10 at all??

    Have not installed any chipset drivers on this fresh Windows install before trying these. Help please.

    Cheerz!
    Hi,

    Follow this process :

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    @ Everyone : To avoid ZoneID blocking trouble :

    - For each downloaded .zip : ZoneID unblock the .zip (Right click on the .zip file > Properties > Check the box Unblock > OK).

    or

    - Disable the ZoneID blocking completely (you will no longer have to unblock each downloaded .zip) :

    - Right-click Windows Start button then click Launch then type gpedit.msc > OK
    - User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Attachment Manager
    - Do not preserve zone information in file attachment : Enabled > OK.

    If this has not fixed your issue, the root cause of your issue is probably that you have installed the Intel Chipset drivers from Windows Update - Optional updates (either you install your Chipset drivers via .exe or via Windows Update, but do not mix the two), if that is the case, follow this process :

    - Uninstall your current Intel Chipset Drivers package if you have any installed (via Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC
    - Launch Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator) > Check the boxes of all versions of drivers which .inf contains system word in the System device category (if you find them) :
    - Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button then restart your PC
    - Install the latest Intel Chipset Drivers package

  2. #242
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    396
    Posts
    638

    Hi everyone,

    - Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :
    Drivers - 4xx/5xx : 18.36.4.1022 WHQL [03/09/2021]
    Download - 4xx/5xx : Link


    Thread updated.

  3. #243
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Reputation
    65
    Posts
    153

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    Follow this process :


    If this has not fixed your issue, the root cause of your issue is probably that you have installed the Intel Chipset drivers from Windows Update - Optional updates (either you install your Chipset drivers via .exe or via Windows Update, but do not mix the two), if that is the case, follow this process :

    - Uninstall your current Intel Chipset Drivers package if you have any installed (via Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC
    - Launch Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator) > Check the boxes of all versions of drivers which .inf contains system word in the System device category (if you find them) :
    - Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button then restart your PC
    - Install the latest Intel Chipset Drivers package
    Hello there and thank you in advance.

    I have to ask this as for the content of this post.

    I have never done any ZoneID unlock (first time I heard this) and have never had any issues in installing any of your packages here, and I'm still with Windows 10 64bit updated to last release.

    Am I simply lucky or is it supposed to work like that, so flawlessly for me??

    What does the ZoneID unlock thing do and when is it useful/necessary?

    As I'm on Windows 10 64bit, shouldn't I install any of your packages??

    If so, please comprehend Windows 10 64bit support with your packages as a lot of people are still with it, and probably it will be like that for some time.

    Thank you very much.

  4. #244
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    396
    Posts
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by piratino View Post
    Hello there and thank you in advance.

    I have to ask this as for the content of this post.

    I have never done any ZoneID unlock (first time I heard this) and have never had any issues in installing any of your packages here, and I'm still with Windows 10 64bit updated to last release.

    Am I simply lucky or is it supposed to work like that, so flawlessly for me??

    What does the ZoneID unlock thing do and when is it useful/necessary?
    Hi,

    ZoneID blocking may or may not generate trouble, It all depends on the system configuration and system environment of each of us (browser used, anti-virus used, etc ...).

    Note that with 7-Zip, if you use the 7-Zip context menu to extract a compressed file (right click > Extract to), what is extracted will be automatically ZoneID unblocked (this is intentional on the part of the 7-Zip dev : https://sourceforge.net/p/sevenzip/bugs/1649/#d8d8), on the other hand if you use the 7-Zip GUI to extract the same compressed file, what is extracted will not be ZoneID unblocked (like if you use Windows Explorer to extract a .zip file).

    Quote Originally Posted by piratino View Post
    As I'm on Windows 10 64bit, shouldn't I install any of your packages??

    If so, please comprehend Windows 10 64bit support with your packages as a lot of people are still with it, and probably it will be like that for some time.

    Thank you very much.
    All the drivers I offer are Windows 10 compatible, the only exception is the Realtek Ethernet Drivers for which the Windows 11 drivers only work with Windows 11, but you will always find the updated Windows 10 variant :

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    - Realtek Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :
    Drivers - Windows 11 : 11xx.2.909.2021 WHQL [09/09/2021]
    Drivers - Windows 10 : 10.51.811.2021 WHQL [11/08/2021]

  5. #245
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    396
    Posts
    638

    Hi everyone,

    - Intel MEI Drivers (Drivers Only) :
    Drivers : 2131.1.4.0 WHQL [27/07/2021]

    SoftwareComponent Drivers :

    DAL SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.41.2021.121 WHQL [21/01/2021]
    ICLS SoftwareComponent Driver : 1.63.1155.1 WHQL [07/09/2021]
    WMI SoftwareComponent Driver : 2130.1.15.0 WHQL [22/07/2021]
    Download : Link


    Thread updated.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 11-18-2021 at 05:32 PM.

  6. #246
    ROG Enthusiast Array DmitriyS PC Specs
    DmitriyS PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)2x8Gb F4-4000C18D-16GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Palit GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock (NEB1080T15P
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220
    MonitorASUS VG248QE (None G-Sync)
    Storage #11 TB SSD M.2 Samsung 970 PRO [MZ-V7P1T0BW]
    Storage #22ТB TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 & 3ТБ TOSHIBA DT01ACA300
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black
    CasePHANTEKS Enthoo Pro 2 TG RGB Black
    Power SupplySeasonic PRIME ULTRA 850W TITANIUM RTL (SSR-850TR)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1
    Network RouterKEENETIC Giga (kn-1010)
    DmitriyS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Reputation
    86
    Posts
    69

    Thank you @MoKiChU

  7. #247
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Reputation
    65
    Posts
    153

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    ZoneID blocking may or may not generate trouble, It all depends on the system configuration and system environment of each of us (browser used, anti-virus used, etc ...).

    Note that with 7-Zip, if you use the 7-Zip context menu to extract a compressed file (right click > Extract to), what is extracted will be automatically ZoneID unblocked (this is intentional on the part of the 7-Zip dev : https://sourceforge.net/p/sevenzip/bugs/1649/#d8d8), on the other hand if you use the 7-Zip GUI to extract the same compressed file, what is extracted will not be ZoneID unblocked (like if you use Windows Explorer to extract a .zip file).
    Thank you for your reply.
    When I download your files, my browser (and its settings) do not block your file from being downloaded, while I sometime still get some archives blocked, but are from other sources.
    Regarding extracting the archive, I use WinRAR and I always open the archive it its GUI (simply double-clicking of the .zip file) then selecting the folder from the archive and dragging/dropping it into my "D:\" main directory, as I always want to have only one main folder with your files/drivers inside (not a folder with inside another folder): "D:\SATA_AHCI-RAID_Intel_vxxx.xx.xx.x\iaAHCIC.inf" folder\file (for making an example). From that directory I install your drivers as you instruct.
    Do I have to do something extra? I have never had any issues so far..
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    All the drivers I offer are Windows 10 compatible, the only exception is the Realtek Ethernet Drivers for which the Windows 11 drivers only work with Windows 11, but you will always find the updated Windows 10 variant :
    Ah perfect!! I thought I was in big trouble
    Thanks for the clarification about this.
    Thanks again.

  8. #248
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Reputation
    65
    Posts
    153

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

    - Intel SATA AHCI-RAID Drivers (Drivers Only) :
    Drivers - 4xx/5xx : 18.36.4.1022 WHQL [03/09/2021]
    Download - 4xx/5xx : Link


    Thread updated.
    Hi again!
    I'm sorry, to update these drivers, I see that you mention a new technique of installing the drivers.
    Is it possible to update drivers like the old way, so just simply hitting with left mouse button on all .inf files of your package and do Install on all of them?
    Just to understand if for the SATA controller is a MUST to follow the new method.
    Thank you again.
    Last edited by piratino; 10-28-2021 at 04:51 PM.

  9. #249
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    396
    Posts
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by piratino View Post
    Do I have to do something extra? I have never had any issues so far..
    Hi,

    No, as long as you don't have any issue, you don't have to follow the process above to avoid ZoneID blocking trouble, unitarily or completely (except for convenience so as not to have to face ZoneID trouble).

    Quote Originally Posted by piratino View Post
    Hi again!
    I'm sorry, to update these drivers, I see that you mention a new technique of installing the drivers.
    Is it possible to update drivers like the old way, so just simply hitting with left mouse button on all .inf files of your package and do Install on all of them?
    Just to understand if for the SATA controller is a MUST to follow the new method.
    Thank you again.
    You can, of course, still use the Explorer method :

    - Windows 10 : Right click > Install > Wait for the message "The operation completed successfully" or for restart request.
    - Windows 11 : Right click > Show more options > Install > Wait for the message "The operation completed successfully" or for restart request.

  10. #250
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Reputation
    65
    Posts
    153

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    No, as long as you don't have any issue, you don't have to follow the process above to avoid ZoneID blocking trouble, unitarily or completely (except for convenience so as not to have to face ZoneID trouble).



    You can, of course, still use the Explorer method :

    - Windows 10 : Right click > Install > Wait for the message "The operation completed successfully" or for restart request.
    - Windows 11 : Right click > Show more options > Install > Wait for the message "The operation completed successfully" or for restart request.
    Amazing!
    Thanks as always for everything. I use all your drivers and they are just great!!
    Ciao!

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •