Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array piratino PC Specs
    piratino PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)OMEN by HP [15-dh0057nl]
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z590-I GAMING WIFI
    ProcessorIntel Core i711700K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000MHz CL15-15-15-35 1.35V - F4-3000C15D-32GVR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GeForce® RTX 3070 Noctua OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
    Sound CardHeadset: Creative Sound BlasterX G1 Portable 7.1 Soundcard /Speakers: [motherboard integrated]
    MonitorHP OMEN X 27
    Storage #1OS: FireCuda 520 SSD 500GB [ZP500GM30002] /Game: FireCuda 520 SSD 1TB [ZP1000GM30002]
    Storage #2Data: Seagate FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive 2TB (SSHD) [ST2000DX002]
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S w/ extra Noctua NF-A15 PWM fan in push-pull configuration
    CaseSilverStone SG10 [SST-SG10B (Black)]
    Power SupplyCorsair SF750 Platinum
    Keyboard Work: Logitech K800 Wireless Keyboard /Game: Keyboard E-YOOSO K-700 [CherryMX Silver Speed Switches]
    Mouse Work: Logitech Wireless Mouse MX Master 2S /Game: Logitech G-Pro X ULTRALIGHT Wireless
    Headset Game: Superlux HD 668B
    Mouse Pad ARTISAN Ninja FX Raiden MID [Black-XL]
    Headset/Speakers Room/Ambient: Creative Labs DTT2200 Desktop Theater Digital 5.1 Computer Speaker System
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

Hello MoKiChU!
    I have a question regarding your drivers packages that it is important for my situation. It is a bit OT, but still related to your work.

Does any of your packages copy/install anything in these folders down here??

C:\ProgramData\ASUS
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS
    C:\Program Files\ASUS
    C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\ASUS
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\asu ssci2.inf_amd64_0bc4d1cbbe22f0db

I am in the need to completely delete anything related to ASUS from my system as I would like to clean it from any leftovers or unused files from uninstalled ASUS software I have removed.
    The story is that I messed up with the ASUS Armoury Crate & AURA Creator app, the ASUS AI Suite III app and the My ASUS app, and as I was not able to control my fans anymore with any third party software, I decided to remove everything and just keep only drivers/files/folders/apps ONLY related to your packages, as I was really not using those apps so to justify their presence in my system.

As mentioned, I have uninstalled all of those apps with their official ASUS uninstallers, and as I still see a lot of ASUS related subfolders in some of those destinations I mentioned and a lot of ASUS services running at system startup, I would like to know if you can tell me with what you have those folders populated, and in case if you can show what to keep and delete, as I would like to wipe out everything else.

I think I might need to delete some entries at startup with the Autoruns64 app as some services are still running, before deleting some folders.
    Consider that I don't have any ASUS entry in my installed apps in Windows, and I have checked that also using Ashampoo Uninstaller and Your Uninstaller apps, so I guess that Windows thinks that everything related to ASUS is uninstalled.

Thank you in advance, and as always, thanks for your great work!!

piratino PC Specs
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000MHz CL15-15-15-35 1.35V - F4-3000C15D-32GVR
    Sound CardHeadset: Creative Sound BlasterX G1 Portable 7.1 Soundcard /Speakers: [motherboard integrated]
    MonitorHP OMEN X 27
    Storage #1OS: FireCuda 520 SSD 500GB [ZP500GM30002] /Game: FireCuda 520 SSD 1TB [ZP1000GM30002]
    Storage #2Data: Seagate FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive 2TB (SSHD) [ST2000DX002]
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S w/ extra Noctua NF-A15 PWM fan in push-pull configuration
    Keyboard Work: Logitech K800 Wireless Keyboard /Game: Keyboard E-YOOSO K-700 [CherryMX Silver Speed Switches]
    Mouse Work: Logitech Wireless Mouse MX Master 2S /Game: Logitech G-Pro X ULTRALIGHT Wireless
    Headset/Speakers Room/Ambient: Creative Labs DTT2200 Desktop Theater Digital 5.1 Computer Speaker System

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

Hi,

No, nothing I offer uses these folders.
    Wow...I have them FULL of stuff!!!
    Summing up all files in those folders, I have 400Mb of stuff...

What about the ASUS services I see running? Does/can some of them be related to any of your packages?

Consider that if something could be related to the Realtek audio drivers, I am considering to do also do a full cleanup about them and reinstall them all over again.

Thank you.

New ROGer Array Tekamine PC Specs
    Tekamine PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 7400 (i7 11th/16gb ddr4 3600/14,5'' IPS 350nits/1.1kg/Aluminum case
    MotherboardAsus Formula Maximus XII Foruma/Bios 2403
    ProcessorIntel i9 10900KF@5.2Ghz All cores 1.32v
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Royale DDR4 4200CL16 1.48v
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 ultra (+120core/+900 Mem)
    Graphics Card #2AMD RX 6700XT Sapphire Nitro + (wife rig ^^)
    Graphics Card #3Zotac GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme
    Sound CardAsus essence STXII + Sennheiser GSX1200 Pro
    MonitorAsus ROG Strix 27" XG27AQM (QHD/0.5ms/270hz/G-sync)
    Storage #1Crucial P5 Nvme 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Evo+ nvme 500GB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X73
    CaseBequiet Dark Base Pro 900
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Titanium TX94+ 1000W
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore II
    Mouse Glorious Model O- wireless/Finalmouse Starlight 12 (TBD)
    Headset Sennheiser g4me One/Sennheiser HD650
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Q acoustics 3020i + Marantz CR-611
    OS Win 11 pro
    Accessory #1 Asus ROG PG279Q
    Accessory #2 Streamdeck Elgato + Logitech C922 + Elgato HD60 Pro + Asus Claymore I
    Accessory #3 Streaming rig : i9 10870k/Msi MPG gaming Edge/16Gb Kingston hyper X fury 3200C15/EVGA GTX 980 FTW3

Quote Originally Posted by piratino View Post
    Hello MoKiChU!
    I have a question regarding your drivers packages that it is important for my situation. It is a bit OT, but still related to your work.

Does any of your packages copy/install anything in these folders down here??

C:\ProgramData\ASUS
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS
    C:\Program Files\ASUS
    C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\ASUS
    C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\asu ssci2.inf_amd64_0bc4d1cbbe22f0db

I am in the need to completely delete anything related to ASUS from my system as I would like to clean it from any leftovers or unused files from uninstalled ASUS software I have removed.
    The story is that I messed up with the ASUS Armoury Crate & AURA Creator app, the ASUS AI Suite III app and the My ASUS app, and as I was not able to control my fans anymore with any third party software, I decided to remove everything and just keep only drivers/files/folders/apps ONLY related to your packages, as I was really not using those apps so to justify their presence in my system.

As mentioned, I have uninstalled all of those apps with their official ASUS uninstallers, and as I still see a lot of ASUS related subfolders in some of those destinations I mentioned and a lot of ASUS services running at system startup, I would like to know if you can tell me with what you have those folders populated, and in case if you can show what to keep and delete, as I would like to wipe out everything else.

I think I might need to delete some entries at startup with the Autoruns64 app as some services are still running, before deleting some folders.
    Consider that I don't have any ASUS entry in my installed apps in Windows, and I have checked that also using Ashampoo Uninstaller and Your Uninstaller apps, so I guess that Windows thinks that everything related to ASUS is uninstalled.

Thank you in advance, and as always, thanks for your great work!!
    This is the whole "sh..ty" environment coming with Armoury crate and so on, hundreds of useless rgb/led DLLs etc ... I have the same folders full of unknown .exe and dlls, scanned and having reputation with Kaspersky (kinda relieved a bit) even thouh I d love to get rid of them as well.
    However, some are important for Armoury crate to work properly, others are just optionnal programs for AI suite, Ai blabla etc ... And the rest, just in case you buy a "patriot" or whatever the brand that have leds/rgbs to be compatitible with an Asus mobo i "guess" ?
    You can see some of them running in task manager (often named by "HAL"xxxx). They arnt using that much ressources, but def flooding your PC.

You can review them one by one on Kaspersky for instance, everytime i open a folder of an uknown editor like "ENE" or "PHISON" with .exe and dlls inside, I delete them automatically and they often come back with ArmCrate updates ...
    So, the least I can do, is to block their access to the network at least ... To get rid of them, well, get rid of armoury crate (if you use rgb Aura you won't be able to keep the leds, except if you keep the "lightning.exe" using quite some CPU...) and then, you ll be able to clean everything.
    Just stick to the raw drivers here, avoid armoury crate, and you wont be spammed by those dozen folders.
    That's just my suggestion.

piratino PC Specs
    MonitorHP OMEN X 27

Quote Originally Posted by Tekamine View Post
    This is the whole "sh..ty" environment coming with Armoury crate and so on, hundreds of useless rgb/led DLLs etc ... I have the same folders full of unknown .exe and dlls, scanned and having reputation with Kaspersky (kinda relieved a bit) even thouh I d love to get rid of them as well.
    However, some are important for Armoury crate to work properly, others are just optionnal programs for AI suite, Ai blabla etc ... And the rest, just in case you buy a "patriot" or whatever the brand that have leds/rgbs to be compatitible with an Asus mobo i "guess" ?
    You can see some of them running in task manager (often named by "HAL"xxxx). They arnt using that much ressources, but def flooding your PC.

You can review them one by one on Kaspersky for instance, everytime i open a folder of an uknown editor like "ENE" or "PHISON" with .exe and dlls inside, I delete them automatically and they often come back with ArmCrate updates ...
    So, the least I can do, is to block their access to the network at least ... To get rid of them, well, get rid of armoury crate (if you use rgb Aura you won't be able to keep the leds, except if you keep the "lightning.exe" using quite some CPU...) and then, you ll be able to clean everything.
    Just stick to the raw drivers here, avoid armoury crate, and you wont be spammed by those dozen folders.
    That's just my suggestion.
    Hey thanks for the advice!
    I have uninstalled/removed/deleted everything that is not related to MoKiChU driver's packages, and everything is working even smoother, with the ability to use my third party fan monitoring app with no strange messages telling me that some fans are controlled priorly by ASUS, messing with the all fan control situation.
    The only down side fact is that now my RGB fans are all stuck with red led lights. Don't know if is possible to turn RGB lighting back on somehow without installing any ASUS system resources hungry app.
    Maybe any other third party apps of which I haven't known the existence for now..

But we are OT here!! Let's remain to the thread topic.
    If you would like to keep this conversation, just PM me or write a reply here, as it is the thread I've opened asking for help regarding these ASUS apps stuff.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Thank you, super Mokichu.

New ROGer Array Tekamine PC Specs
    Tekamine PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 7400 (i7 11th/16gb ddr4 3600/14,5'' IPS 350nits/1.1kg/Aluminum case
    MotherboardAsus Formula Maximus XII Foruma/Bios 2403
    ProcessorIntel i9 10900KF@5.2Ghz All cores 1.32v
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Royale DDR4 4200CL16 1.48v
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 ultra (+120core/+900 Mem)
    Graphics Card #2AMD RX 6700XT Sapphire Nitro + (wife rig ^^)
    Graphics Card #3Zotac GTX 1080Ti AMP Extreme
    Sound CardAsus essence STXII + Sennheiser GSX1200 Pro
    MonitorAsus ROG Strix 27" XG27AQM (QHD/0.5ms/270hz/G-sync)
    Storage #1Crucial P5 Nvme 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Evo+ nvme 500GB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X73
    CaseBequiet Dark Base Pro 900
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Titanium TX94+ 1000W
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore II
    Mouse Glorious Model O- wireless/Finalmouse Starlight 12 (TBD)
    Headset Sennheiser g4me One/Sennheiser HD650
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Q acoustics 3020i + Marantz CR-611
    OS Win 11 pro
    Accessory #1 Asus ROG PG279Q
    Accessory #2 Streamdeck Elgato + Logitech C922 + Elgato HD60 Pro + Asus Claymore I
    Accessory #3 Streaming rig : i9 10870k/Msi MPG gaming Edge/16Gb Kingston hyper X fury 3200C15/EVGA GTX 980 FTW3

Quote Originally Posted by piratino View Post
    Hey thanks for the advice!
    I have uninstalled/removed/deleted everything that is not related to MoKiChU driver's packages, and everything is working even smoother, with the ability to use my third party fan monitoring app with no strange messages telling me that some fans are controlled priorly by ASUS, messing with the all fan control situation.
    The only down side fact is that now my RGB fans are all stuck with red led lights. Don't know if is possible to turn RGB lighting back on somehow without installing any ASUS system resources hungry app.
    Maybe any other third party apps of which I haven't known the existence for now..

But we are OT here!! Let's remain to the thread topic.
    If you would like to keep this conversation, just PM me or write a reply here, as it is the thread I've opened asking for help regarding these ASUS apps stuff.
    I'm afraid you can not play with RGB without armoury crate :/

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Cliff S PC Specs
    Cliff S PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3866C18-8GTZR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 ROG Strix O24G, 24576 MB GDDR6X
    MonitorBenQ BL2711U(4K) and a hp 27vx(1080p)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Samsung PM951 Client M.2 512Gb SSD
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe Riing RGB TT Premium-Edition 360mm
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Pro TG
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Trust GTX THURA
    Mouse Trust GTX 148
    Headset Plantronics Rig 500
    Headset/Speakers SHARP HT-SBW460 Dolby Atmos Soundbar
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterFRITZ!Box 7490
    Accessory #1 Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM 4K webcam with HDR

Thank you for the update MoKiChU

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

@MoKiChU Driver Updates

Hi everyone,

- Intel Chipset Drivers :
    Package : 10.1.19074.8314 WHQL [23/03/2022]
    Download : Link

Thread updated.

As always Thank you @MoKiChU. You are appreciated. STAY WELL!

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array ahfoo's Avatar

Hi everyone,

Thread updated.
    What can I say again. Thank you MoKiChU for the contribution.

ROG Member Array

Hi everyone,

Thread updated.
    Thanks, great MoKiChU

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast