ROG Junior Member Array

Angry Unable to RMA/Unable to contact support. Help?

Hello,

I've been trying to submit an RMA online for my CH7 (Wifi) motheboard with absolutely 0 success. I used the self-help tool and like others in this forum have experienced, I get the message below:

Code:
    Thank you for using the ASUS Online RMA feature.It looks like your serial number(SN:undefined)has already been issued an RMA.
    For your reference,the RMA number is undefined.You should have received the RMA instructions in a separate e-mail.Please allow up to 48
    hours for it to be sent out.
    It's been more than 48 hours and I haven't received a follow up message. In addition, I've tried to chat and get the message that chat isn't available. Then I tried to call the support line for it to say there is no support for components at this point. I understand this is special times but is there no hope for me?

Best,

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Hi Maleymaley,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with creating an RMA. You will get this message when there's already an active RMA. I can gladly help you investigate your case, please email me at cl-justin@asus.com with the following information:

Serial number:
    Full Name:
    Email:
    Contact #:
    Shipping Address

ROG Junior Member Array

Thanks Justin. Will do!