cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XGC100C and Maximus XI Apex

1mluer
Level 11
Hi Guys,

I am trying to figure out this weird issue. I have the XI Apex motherboard and recently purchased the XG-C100C nic and put it in there. The NIC works great but I have this crazy problem. After I shut down for the day and come back the next morning. The XI Apex gets stuck on a 64 or B4 hard to tell and a 99 Q Code. It won't boot into windows and locks up on those codes. I have to complete drain the motherboard of power by turning off the power supply by the power switch. The motherboard has to drain completely of power.. no RGB lights still on of after the power shut down. When I turn the power supply back on and boot it back up, it does the normal training then boots without issue. It's rinse and repeat every day. It won't boot until I drain the power.

Like I said it all works extremely well after the hard reset. but this is getting old. Do I have to check maybe a BIOS setting or something to get this network adapter to work with the XI Apex correctly. I have the 1401 latest bios.

I need help getting a support ticket.. it keeps wanting me to fill out an wireless network issue.. ASUS doesn't seem to have a network NIC category.

Thanks for any thoughts..

Mike
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
0 REPLIES 0