cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMERGENCY HELP | Armoury Crate BUGGED

Lord_Sinclair
Level 7
ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATOR please read this and try to help me!

Hello there fellow gamers, I've ran into a WHOLE LOT of problems with the armoury crate "thing". I can't call it "driver/software" because it's pure garbage.

I got all peripherals from ROG (monitor,mousepad,mouse,keyboard,headphones and ROG throne qi). I do not own a ROG motherboard.

The armoury crate does NOT detect any devices, and only shows "MACRO" when I click on the devices button. I tried replugging them, reinstalling it, and tried searching for error fixes. No answers at all. If any of you work at ASUS, please do not hesitate to e-mail me with a step-by-step guide on how to fix the app.

I just want to configure my ROG Delta headphones that just arrived today, and as far as I can see, I can't seem to change their audio settings because the armoury crate is broken.

Also, I got ONE MORE problem, because why not. Whenever I try to open the "ROG Armoury" app (the classic one), it tells me to unsynchronize the devices (peripherals) from Aura sync, even if I do not use aura sync at all. Aura creator is not on my system. Please help, all of those softwares are bugged and I can not configure any of my ROG Peripherals.

**ALSO, ARMOURY CRATE GIVES ME A SERVICE ERROR AFTER EVERY REINSTALL, NO FIX FOUND YET**

I contacted ASUS Support through e-mail and Freya contacted me and told me to install some software in a right order. I did that, and it is still the same. If any of you could help me to remove ALL ASUS software (drivers, tools, etc) so I can install the software again in a right order?
0 REPLIES 0