cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GL 503VM stuck on starting Logo or automatic repair

TamerSilver
Level 7
Hi guys, today I opened my pc to clean it from the dust and after I rebuilt it, it is stuck on the “republic of gamers” logo.
I did not disconnect entry hardware in except from the Ssd SETA during the process, and I reconnected it at the end.
I tried everything, I also tried to start from a USB boot cable (the same I used to reinstall Windows 1 mounth later so i know it works) but It is still stuck. Obliviously I tried changing the boot priority from the BIOS with CSM enabled and disabled too, but nothing changed.
Please help me, I don’t have any other Idea :(*
I have an Asus Rog GL503VM, with Windows 10 installed.*
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
Sounds like something went wrong with the reassembly. I would take everything apart again and check/reseat all wiring.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

raju2529
Level 7
TamerSilver wrote:
Hi guys, today I opened my pc to clean it from the dust and after I rebuilt it, it is stuck on the “republic of gamers” logo.
I did not disconnect entry hardware in except from the Ssd SETA during the process, and I reconnected it at the end.
I tried everything, I also tried to start from a USB boot cable (the same I used to reinstall Windows 1 mounth later so i know it works) but It is still stuck. Obliviously I tried changing the boot priority from the BIOS with CSM enabled and disabled too, but nothing changed.
Please help me, I don’t have any other Idea :(*
I have an Asus Rog GL503VM, with Windows 10 installed.*

boot with windows usb pendrive , go to startup repair , and proceed further
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

Moleda12
Level 7

Hello