cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FIRMWARE] Intel ME (H110/B150/H170/Z170/B250/H270/Z270/B365/Z370)

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Intel ME Consumer Firmware :

Firmware : 11.8.95.4551 [24/05/2023]
Download : Link

Check/Update Process :

Check current version : Right click on "Check.cmd" > Run as administrator

Install/Update : Right click on "Install.cmd" > Run as administrator > Automatic restart when install is done

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Motherboards with Intel H110/B150/H170/Z170/B250/H270/Z270/B365/Z370 chipset.

83 REPLIES 83

Fautor
Level 7
MoKiChU, thank you very much! I've seen version 11.8.71.3630 on win-raid forum but there are a lot of problems and bad responses on it and i didn't dare to update from your previous version 11.8.70.3626, decided to wait update from you. Now just updated to 11.8.77.3664 on z270 Maximus IX Hero - everything is good and even slightly better than before!

Hello! Is there a way to roll back the firmware? after the update, the cpu is loaded to 100% in the Call of Duty War Zone game. maybe of course this is due to something else) I also updated all the latest drivers and BIOS. also in the game there was a patch) just interestingly you can somehow roll back)
cpu 8700k (using google translator)

shoroh-82 wrote:
Hello! Is there a way to roll back the firmware? after the update, the cpu is loaded to 100% in the Call of Duty War Zone game. maybe of course this is due to something else) I also updated all the latest drivers and BIOS. also in the game there was a patch) just interestingly you can somehow roll back)
cpu 8700k (using google translator)

Hi,

Like any firmware, it is very complicated to rollback.

However, it is unlikely that updating the Intel ME firmware could have caused your issue (I also use a Z370 motherboard (ROG Strix Z370-F) with this latest Intel ME firmware with CPU 8700K, and I also play CoD MW/WZ and I have no such problem).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Like any firmware, it is very complicated to rollback.

However, it is unlikely that updating the Intel ME firmware could have caused your issue (I also use a Z370 motherboard (ROG Strix Z370-F) with this latest Intel ME firmware with CPU 8700K, and I also play CoD MW/WZ and I have no such problem).

Thanks for the answer and for everything you do for us! I will look for solutions to my problem; I may need to reinstall Windows; I have build 19041.207. Another question is, is there any rule about the order in which drivers are installed on a clean system?

MoKiChU
Level 40
shoroh-82 wrote:
Another question is, is there any rule about the order in which drivers are installed on a clean system?

No there is not really a rule apart from the fact that it is optimal to install the chipset drivers first. So, you can do it this way :

1) Chipset/Ethernet/MEI/SATA drivers (Intel) : [DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/Ethernet/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx)
2) GPU drivers (NVIDIA DCH or AMD DCH)
3) Audio drivers (Realtek UAD) : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (UAD)
4) Others drivers & accessories drivers that you have

MoKiChU wrote:
No there is not really a rule apart from the fact that it is optimal to install the chipset drivers first. So, you can do it this way :

1) Chipset/Ethernet/MEI/SATA drivers (Intel) : [DRIVERS] Intel Chipset/Ethernet/MEI/SATA (1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx)
2) GPU drivers (NVIDIA DCH or AMD DCH)
3) Audio drivers (Realtek UAD) : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (UAD)
4) Others drivers & accessories drivers that you have

Thank! I will adhere to your recommendations.

acerzr2
Level 7
can I install this on a maximus VIII hero alpha?
Also, does it matter which BIOS I am running?

acerzr2 wrote:
can I install this on a maximus VIII hero alpha?

Hi,

Yes, of course.

acerzr2 wrote:
Also, does it matter which BIOS I am running?

No, the BIOS you use doesn't matter.

Thanks