cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RGB Headers and Onboard RGB not working

Auror4
Level 7
Hello,
i've got a Z370-F Gaming Mainboard. To the rgb header 2 i have connected my little rgb hub to supply my fans and rgb strips with light. I am using Armoury Crate to change the color of the fans and some other components. Although Armoury Crate has a lot of bugs and never really does what it should, it worked quite for a while (My pc is 1.5 years old and I have used Aura before). But now suddenly all my fans and strips have stopped lighting anymore. I've reistalled Armoury Crate a few times and all of the drivers and programms because i had thought its because of the software (this has happened a few times as well, and then it just worked fine a couple days later). But now I've noticed that no rgb header works (1,2, and Add-Strip Header) and even the rgb lighting of the mainboard doesn't work anymore. So I've checked the BIOS onboard devices, every RGB lighting setting was enabled and the apm as well.
So my question is: Is there any way to fix this? Is this just some kind of software or BIOS issue or is it a hardware problem with my mainboard? (And yes, all of my fans, strip and the rgb hub do work because i've tested it with a manual rgb thing) Sorry for some errors, I'm german.
Thanks in advance for the answers
0 REPLIES 0