cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG STRIX III 1 month old. PROBLEM

Bajabongo
Level 7
Hi.

In first line i would like to apologise for my level of english. I was trying to find answer on forums where i can use my main language but they couldnt help me.

First of all. I did factory settings for the first time for my laptop which i bought like 1 month ago. Now i have a problem with probably software to all this ROG things. Cannot switch on ROG BOOST CLOCK O.C in my armour crate
Cannot switch on my microphone and fan asus key on the top (it still works but previously it shows even in game in the middle of screen that is it switch on or off)

I was trying to install everythink from official asus website, but when i was typing the exe of application its just show black square with .cmd and it pulsed then dissapeard. Im 100% sure that not everythink is fine here 'cause i see on my FPS when im playing.

With CS:GO i had 300+ before factory settings now i have 100-250 and jumping really hard
With Warcraft 3 Reforged had 250+ now im going to 90-120fps

Somebody gonna say, its all right you wont see difference. Maybe thats true but i paid 2k for laptop and i want to do everythink what is possible take maximum from him.

I wish you can help me guys really. If somethink is not clear just write here i will do my best to answer.

Thanks

Artur
1 REPLY 1

toronto699
Level 13
Do You Still Have Your Esupport Folder On The Laptop, Reinstall Using using The Esupport Folder Files , Usually There are two EXE In The Asus Files Use Asus.exe To Install If No Asus EXE Use EXE

This Forum Member Can Help You
https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?78323-jdfrench3