cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to generate RMA for my laptop.

Syldrin
Level 7
Hoping an Admin see's this and can help me out.

I am trying to generate an RMA for my GU502GW i bought it in February and it's dead now. I used it on Friday to submit a final for class and on Saturday it died.

when i use the Asus self help website I receive a failure to connect error. i cannot contact any sort of customer service to get help. It was a pretty expensive laptop I would like to get it back up and running.

my issues are:
lap top does not boot/charge/power on. press power button nothing happens.

Power supply supplies 20VDC and is working. when power supply is plugged in to laptop no lights illuminate on laptop.

Thank you in advance for your time.
2 REPLIES 2

cl-Adrian
Level 8
Syldrin wrote:
Hoping an Admin see's this and can help me out.

I am trying to generate an RMA for my GU502GW i bought it in February and it's dead now. I used it on Friday to submit a final for class and on Saturday it died.

when i use the Asus self help website I receive a failure to connect error. i cannot contact any sort of customer service to get help. It was a pretty expensive laptop I would like to get it back up and running.

my issues are:
lap top does not boot/charge/power on. press power button nothing happens.

Power supply supplies 20VDC and is working. when power supply is plugged in to laptop no lights illuminate on laptop.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office.

Please try holding the power button for 10 seconds first without the adapter plugged in to see if that fix. If that doesn't solve your issue please contact me via email at cl-adrian@asus.com.

In the email please provide the following:
Product S/N:
Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:
Link to this thread.

Syldrin
Level 7
Email sent. thank you for replying.