cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury - Macro bug

jbrodulfo
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I am currently using ROG Gladius 2 mouse, I finally knew how to setup the macro using ROG Armoury app.
However, I am facing a bug where my left & right mouse click macro or action becomes '0' and ','
Whenever I play a macro that does left click it will type '0' instead and if I play a macro that does right click it types ','
Is this a bug or I just misconfigured my macro? Thanks!
11 REPLIES 11

ezret
Level 7
Got the same problem!!

I also have this problem
Every macro that I configure using the left click, it gets "0"

same problem here

Same here,anybody found a walkaround?Sad a so expensive Product comes what such a bad software 😕

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Are you guys on Armoury II or Crate?

Tried Both with the same result 😕

Here I also tried both, but whenever I create a macro with the left click, instead of pressing the mouse button, "0" appears

I bought this mouse thinking about the left button macro so I can shoot faster, and I can't because the macro doesn't work

sad.. i have the same problem.. keyboard macro works but using left mouse button to repeated clicks it just show 0 ...
currently using this mouse
using ROG armoury
https://www.asus.com/Keyboards-Mice/TUF-Gaming-M5/overview/

EDIT: after re-installing a few times and update the Armoury Crate rather than using the ROG Armoury manage to fix the macro problem (macro is working in Armoury Crate) BUT the macro only works if the armoury app is open when minimized it doesn't work so fck this piece of sht software