New ROGer Array

Unhappy Unable to file an RMA for my motherboard.

My motherboard wont post and keeps boot looping. I've exhausted all options to try getting it working. So I tried talking to a live person through the support app, and waited 20-30 minutes and got nothing. So I tried filing an RMA request (because that's whats needed for my scenario) and like most others I got this after spending a good amount of time filling the form out
    Thank you for using the ASUS Online RMA feature.It looks like your serial number(SN:undefined)has already been issued an RMA.
    For your reference,the RMA number is undefined.You should have received the RMA instructions in a separate e-mail.Please allow up to 48
    hours for it to be sent out.
    Can someone please help? I really need my PC. Especially now of all times.

Moderator Array

Quote Originally Posted by suicidaltwinkie View Post
    My motherboard wont post and keeps boot looping. I've exhausted all options to try getting it working. So I tried talking to a live person through the support app, and waited 20-30 minutes and got nothing. So I tried filing an RMA request (because that's whats needed for my scenario) and like most others I got this after spending a good amount of time filling the form out

Can someone please help? I really need my PC. Especially now of all times.
    My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
    RMA #:
    Address:
    Full name:
    Phone#:
    Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by cl-Adrian@asus View Post
    My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
    RMA #:
    Address:
    Full name:
    Phone#:
    Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:
    Okay I sent an email.*