cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to file an RMA for my motherboard.

suicidaltwinkie
Level 7
My motherboard wont post and keeps boot looping. I've exhausted all options to try getting it working. So I tried talking to a live person through the support app, and waited 20-30 minutes and got nothing. So I tried filing an RMA request (because that's whats needed for my scenario) and like most others I got this after spending a good amount of time filling the form out
Thank you for using the ASUS Online RMA feature.It looks like your serial number(SN:undefined)has already been issued an RMA.
For your reference,the RMA number is undefined.You should have received the RMA instructions in a separate e-mail.Please allow up to 48
hours for it to be sent out.

Can someone please help? I really need my PC. Especially now of all times.
2 REPLIES 2

cl-Adrian
Level 7
suicidaltwinkie wrote:
My motherboard wont post and keeps boot looping. I've exhausted all options to try getting it working. So I tried talking to a live person through the support app, and waited 20-30 minutes and got nothing. So I tried filing an RMA request (because that's whats needed for my scenario) and like most others I got this after spending a good amount of time filling the form out

Can someone please help? I really need my PC. Especially now of all times.

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

cl-Adrian@asus wrote:
My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

Okay I sent an email.*