cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sticker Asus RoG in Rampage IV extreme bundle

Pezhan
Level 7
Hi, well I tell you.
I recently acquired an x79 motherboard Asus Rampage Extreme IV ROG series.

Turns out it is, these boards come with a sticker which can be pasted into the cases and it turns out
this board into your bundle not bring the sticker, so I wanted to see why not bring it ...

regards

(the text is traduction in the traductor of Google, i speak spanish and live in chile...Thanks)
4 REPLIES 4

Syber
Level 8
if I'm right, you can just get these stickers from eBay, or just contact Asus support and ask if they can send you one of these stickers. Not sure if this will work though.
Current Specs:
Asus Crosshair II Formula ( running old school )
AMD Athlon64 le-1600 @ 2.8Ghz
2GB DDR2 800MHz
Sapphire Radeon HD3870 512MB @806Mhz

Live to WIN! - Paul Stanley
The Choice Of Champions - Asus ROG.

HiVizMan
Level 40
If you did not get the sticker I would contact the supplier of your motherboard and ask them for the missing item.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Area_66
Level 11
Lot of peoples seems to like the new sticker.

frisianbear2002
Level 9
What HiVizMan already says contact your supplier was the box closed when you bought it or did they already opend it in the shop if that is the case then you also know were the stickers is.

And otherwise contact asus support.
l Asus Rampage 4 Extreme l intel 3930X@ 4800Mhz (1.45volt) 24/7 l Asus matrix GTX 580 l
16GB Team Xtreem DDR3 PC3-20800 2600MHz (11-11-11-28-1)
l Coolermaster Silentpro 1000w PSU l Revodrive3 ssd l WD Raptor 150Gb (10000rpm) l Corsair H100 wc with 4 Cougar Vortex fans l CM HAF 932 Avanced case l Acer X243H 24'' l Asus RT N66U Dark Knight l Logitech Z2300 speakers

In progress the custom build PC Samurai Warrior ''Miyamoto Musashi'' in Japanese ''宮本 武蔵'' made by Pascal