cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for single sticky with all current software (Aura, Aura Sync, Livedash, ETC)

scgt1
Level 8
It seems only select Asus programs get stickied which in turn makes it a complete PITA to try and find the newest version of the software your looking for. Asus has got to be the worst at keeping mobo download pages up to date out of any company so those pages aren't an option at all. Heck for my XI Formula I don't even see Aura available under utilities if that gives you an idea of just how bad they are at keeping their product download pages up to date.

Anyway I used to come here and grab the newest Aura off a sticky at the top as there used to be a dedicated sticky for it but now it's not there and I can't even find download links for some of the versions I'm seeing mentioned in threads that people are using. Same goes for Livedash. I'm personally having an issue where neither one opens after running windows update so I would like to remove them and reinstall the newest versions yet I could spend the entire day trying to find them. Another thing that should be stickied in a recent version of Asus software stickied thread is the cleaner I keep hearing mentioned but don't see anyone posting a link up for it.
6 REPLIES 6

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Thanks for your feedback. We are currently working on a new layout for the ROG Forum, the latest software versions will be easier to find.

The latest version:
Armoury Crate - 2.6.14.0

The number of supported products in Armoury Crate keeps growing as we migrate everyone there, we aim to provide a single platform for all your Aura products. Your motherboard should be supported already. Should you have any issues with Armoury Crate, let us know.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Thanks for your feedback. We are currently working on a new layout for the ROG Forum, the latest software versions will be easier to find.

The latest version:
Armoury Crate - 2.6.14.0

The number of supported products in Armoury Crate keeps growing as we migrate everyone there, we aim to provide a single platform to sync all your Aura products. Your motherboard should be supported already. Have you tried that instead of AURA software?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

The latest version:
Armoury Crate - 2.6.14.0

The number of supported products in Armoury Crate keeps growing as we migrate everyone there, we aim to provide a single platform to sync all your Aura products. Your motherboard should be supported already. Have you tried that instead of AURA software?

So Crate is replacing Aura Sync? Is Crate compatible with iCUE? I did get sync and livedash to finally work by manually removing traces in the registry then reinstalling them.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

The latest version:
Armoury Crate - 2.6.14.0

The number of supported products in Armoury Crate keeps growing as we migrate everyone there, we aim to provide a single platform to sync all your Aura products. Your motherboard is supported already. Please try that instead of AURA software.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

The latest version:
Armoury Crate - 2.6.14.0

The number of supported products in Armoury Crate keeps growing as we migrate everyone there, we aim to provide a single platform to sync all your Aura products. Your motherboard is supported already. Please try that instead of AURA software.

Care to give a link to said illusive software considering it's again not stickied up top and Asus pages are an outdated joke that lead to many dead pages . Or of course you could just reply again for the 4th time with the same exact response.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

The latest version:
Armoury Crate - 2.6.14.0

My Maximus XI Extreme LiveDash doesn't work at all. It's just OFF. It wont work in Armory Crate or the LiveDash standalone software. Please help if you can. I'm using Windows 10 Pro (1909)