cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead asus Z97 Pro Gamer Motherboard

Mr-Freez
Level 7
hello,
which motherboard i can buy to replace the Z97 ProGamer. It was running with OU 4790K LGA 1150 and DDR3 2400.

Sorry for my English but I am French and I use Google Translate
11 REPLIES 11

MoKiChU
Level 40
Mr-Freez wrote:
hello,
which motherboard i can buy to replace the Z97 ProGamer. It was running with OU 4790K LGA 1150 and DDR3 2400.

Sorry for my English but I am French and I use Google Translate

Salut,

Les cartes mères à base de chipset Z97 sont en fin de vie depuis longtemps, tu n'en trouveras probablement pas une neuve dans le commerce.

Tu peux partir sur la ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero par exemple (130€ sur leboncoin) : https://www.leboncoin.fr/informatique/1774769323.htm/

Hi,

Z97 chipset-based motherboards have been EOL for a long time, you probably won't find a new one in the market.

You can switch to the ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero for example (130€ on leboncoin) : https://www.leboncoin.fr/informatique/1774769323.htm/

Je viens de trouver une Asus B85 pro gamer, a 85euro.
Tu en penses quoi ?

I just found an Asus B85 pro gamer, at 85euro.
What do you think ?

Mr-Freez wrote:
Je viens de trouver une Asus B85 pro gamer, a 85euro.
Tu en penses quoi ?

I just found an Asus B85 pro gamer, at 85euro.
What do you think ?

C'est possible mais :

- Le BIOS doit être au moins à la version 0404, sinon tu ne pourras pas boot avec le i7-4790K.
- Tu ne pourras plus utiliser ta RAM à 2400MHz (elle sera bridée à 1600MHz).

It is possible but :

- The BIOS must be at least version 0404, otherwise you will not be able to boot with the i7-4790K.
- You will no longer be able to use your RAM at 2400MHz (it will be restricted at 1600MHz).

Ah ok merci du coup c est pas bon et la Maximus a été vendu hier.

Mr-Freez wrote:
Ah ok merci du coup c est pas bon et la Maximus a été vendu hier.

Regardes cette/Look at this ASUS PRIME Z97-A (60€) : https://www.leboncoin.fr/informatique/1755923779.htm/.

Sije change pour un 3600 tu me conseilles quoi comme CM et barrettes mémoire

Mr-Freez wrote:
Sije change pour un 3600 tu me conseilles quoi comme CM et barrettes mémoire

Désolé AMD c'est pas mon domaine 😕

Le lien pour la carte mere Asus Z97 A a disparu?
Je sais pas quoi faire, a votre avis je repart sur une nouvelle CM et tous ce qui va avec ou je rachete une vielle carte mère?

The link for the Asus Z97 A motherboard has disappeared?
I do not know what to do, in your opinion I leave on a new CM and all that goes with or I buy an old motherboard?

Mr-Freez wrote:
The link for the Asus Z97 A motherboard has disappeared?

The link was dead (already sold).

Mr-Freez wrote:
I do not know what to do, in your opinion I leave on a new CM and all that goes with or I buy an old motherboard?

It all depends on your budget, because if you switch to a new platform, your RAM will not be reusable in your new config (DDR4 required on the latest platforms), so it will be necessary to provide at least motherboard, CPU and RAM (in the theory where your other devices are reusable on this new config.