cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gu502gw Poor internet download speeds after fresh installing Windows 10.

Leon_idas
Level 7
I have Asus rog Zephyrus gu502gw. I had to fresh install Windows. After that all Asus preinstalled content got removed (not that I wanted them anyway). My internet download speed got very poor, but upload speed is fine. I tried tweaking wifi router settings (changing channels etc) but without any luck. I also updated Intel wireless driver to the lastest version. I 100% know that it's not a hardware issue, I checked the packet loss and etc. How could I fix this? Answers would be much appreciated!
3 REPLIES 3

Jesseinsf
Level 10
How and what did you use to install a fresh copy of Windows? Did you install Armoury Crate?

dvrko
Level 8
Leon_idas wrote:
I have Asus rog Zephyrus gu502gw. I had to fresh install Windows. After that all Asus preinstalled content got removed (not that I wanted them anyway). My internet download speed got very poor, but upload speed is fine. I tried tweaking wifi router settings (changing channels etc) but without any luck. I also updated Intel wireless driver to the lastest version. I 100% know that it's not a hardware issue, I checked the packet loss and etc. How could I fix this? Answers would be much appreciated!

I had the same problem, not that I had a poor download speed but I had 200 vs 500 from my iPad which made me a bit upset all you’re missing is the multi antenna driver look for it in the driver page once I installed it voila 500 In download speed*

Blake1
Level 10
Hello Leon_idas,
Please refer to below link of our official support website.
Make sure all the drivers you need are installed
https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ROG-Zephyrus-M15/HelpDesk_Download/
Thank you.