Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Diamond Belt Array Zka17's Avatar

Wow, that's what I would call ultimate power! I was wondering what happened with this project... It is really impressing, looking forward for more details!

TeamROG Array

testing my first hand-bent hard-lines . . .thanks to the guys at RRtech forums for advice on the tools and link to proper tubing to get the job done..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_8Zk...ature=youtu.be

ROG Member Array

Nice work Darth you do some great mods. I am however new to this forum and pc modding as well lol .
    But I do have a strong background in custom fab work. mostly show winning cars and bikes.
    I am looking forward to seeing the finished job on the hard lines that would be sick in a steam punk theme pc case.
    A little tip on bending the lines- If you add some heat the pipes will bend easy. also copper will polish up very nice without to much effort.
    Last edited by Adamfal; 05-27-2012 at 07:58 PM.

TeamROG Array

thanks for the tips! I am going to make a bending station using a vice and extending the tool handles with pipes for better leverage.

ROG Member Array

That should workout nicely. Just take it slow with your bends and apply constant pressure and you will end up with some nice tight radius bends without any kinks.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array RoG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    Moar Pix

SICK! Also nice rig m8!

TeamROG Array

Installed Corsair SP 120 fans. They are 1450 RPM, 23 dBA, are classified as low noise high static pressure fans designed for radiator usage. They come with blue, white, and red highlight pieces. The rads I used are Black Ice SR 1 480s.

Have to order different rad screws as the case panels will not fit on over these (will order button head with Phillips slot from McMasters today).

Have to take everyone out of the case so I can air-brush the inside of the main compartment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3