Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzytony View Post
    Where did you find the old firmware (8011)?
    Download from

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/w...0043848011.zip

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by automan3 View Post
    ...and still the same. Applying vpn fusion and rebooting = no internet to any device regardless on vpn or exception list :-(.... Disable vpn fusion, it all works again.
    Hi all,

we are sorry about this, however we dig into it and here is a new beta, if you have time please kindly try.
    GT-AX11000_9.0.0.4_384_9461-gae82e76_cferom_ubi.w.zip

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...FDE77DBE27576Y

To try, or not to try - that is the question...

Quote Originally Posted by wilsondenq View Post
    Hi all,

we are sorry about this, however we dig into it and here is a new beta, if you have time please kindly try.

Thanks for posting! Im struggling with if I want to test this beta or not. Of course, I want to help out - but on the other hand, I am working from home nowadays, and can NOT risk anything going wrong with my router. Anyone else here who tested this beta build 9461?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by wilsondenq View Post
    Hi all,

At the risk of sounding paranoid, how do we know you are an Asus developer/employee, seems odd to randomly post betas here via a random asuswebstorage link. Why not post it under asus.com as a ZIP like normal firmwares?

New ROGer Array

I agree how do we know that you are actually an official Asus rep? *Seems that the admin would post this as an acknowledged problem or as a sticky announcing the beta. *I just went back to previous version until they can get vpn fusion working again with an update. *This router has been riddled with problems. *Always trusted Asus as a brand but will never buy an Asus product again. *Asus has really gone down hill. All their ROG routers have had serious issues and they are supposed to be the best Asus has. Not to mention paying a premium for a product that is always broken. *Fix the problem and then break something else. *New Normal for Asus I gues!
    Last edited by Sidragonx123; 06-21-2020 at 10:07 PM.

New ROGer Array

VPN Fusion issue

I confirm on AX-11000 and latest official firmware the VPN Fusion function has serious problems. Everything works for me until I restart the router. At that point, the only way to get everything working is to delete the VPN profile and possibly recreate it. It is unacceptable .I would also like to try the beta firmware, but that post has no credibility.

New ROGer Array ATTICUScc04 PC Specs
    ATTICUScc04 PC Specs
    MotherboardMSI MEG X570 UNIFY
    ProcessorRyzen 3700x
    Memory (part number)16gb G.Skill
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 1080
    CPU CoolerNoctua
    CaseFractal Define R6
    Network RouterAX-11000

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzytony View Post
    At the risk of sounding paranoid, how do we know you are an Asus developer/employee, seems odd to randomly post betas here via a random asuswebstorage link. Why not post it under asus.com as a ZIP like normal firmwares?

Someone on the SNBForums took the plunge with the beta firmware if ya'll want to see their thoughts.

https://www.snbforums.com/threads/ne...5.63968/page-3

New ROGer Array

Has anyone been able to confirm if it’s a legit Beta or a version someone hacked? Over on other forum is says its working. Had some issue with AIProtect though.

I just acquired a GT-AC5300 to add to my mesh. Any experience on how vpn fusion works on that router or on the RT-AC5300? If no issues then I can change my main AIMesh for one of those routers. I * with the AX-1100.
    Last edited by Sidragonx123; 06-21-2020 at 10:12 PM.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Saltgrass PC Specs
    Saltgrass PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X11 Hero (Wi-Fi)
    Processori9 10900K
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 2080 Super
    Sound CardOn Board
    MonitorDell AW3420DW
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Pro 1 TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212X
    CaseCooler Master
    Power SupplyAntec HCP Platinum 1000
    Keyboard Dell AW510K
    Mouse Dell AW610M
    Headset/Speakers Logitech wired 5.1
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AX11000
    Accessory #1 VR Headset
    Accessory #2 Saitek X53

Well, I upgraded the firmware today because I wanted to try WPA 3.. I noticed warnings about using it related to the AI mesh devices.

My system also did not pick up the firmware update as it usually does. After the firmware had finished and the router rebooted I could not access the UI. I am using the New Edge browser and I noticed and access restricted type of tab. When I clicked on it there was an option to allow the IP address and then I could connect fine.. It is not the first time Win 10 had given me messages regarding an unsecure site when accessing the router..

Sorry, I don't use VPN, but I have been noticing some of the Anti-Virus software versions had started suppling a VPN option with their software. If you had such a situation, maybe it could conflict..

Otherwise, so far today the Router has been working normally with a 2402/2402 link speed in Win 10 latest build..

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Saltgrass View Post

Otherwise, so far today the Router has been working normally with a 2402/2402 link speed in Win 10 latest build..
    I had the GUI problems you and a few other have mentioned but also all my LIFX lights became unavailable and then couldn't be added again. I rolled back to the previous firmware and thee lights started working again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast