cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any News on PG32UQX Release?

jasonvp
Level 7
We saw the PG32UQX in January, and I'm keenly interested in kicking my 27" 4K displays up to 32" in size. My "old man eyes" are having trouble with the 27"/4K PPI resolution now. Has there been any hint on release lately? I know in January Asus was mum about it, and Acer was sort of hinting at 3Q. Any new news that I haven't seen and/or can't find in Google?
System specs: click here.
6 REPLIES 6

Iceniner
Level 7
I share your interest, Jason. Asus, can you tell us when we might expect these monitors to come out and what the price is likely to be?

nukerunin
Level 7
I'm also interested. Less in the release date, and more interested in whether or not ASUS is going to add HDMI 2.1 capability. Cause if not, then I'm no longer interested.

nukerunin wrote:
I'm also interested. Less in the release date, and more interested in whether or not ASUS is going to add HDMI 2.1 capability. Cause if not, then I'm no longer interested.

I don't think that's up to Asus. I think it's up to how the panel is designed by AUO. And currently, there's no word on HDMI 2.1.
System specs: click here.

Hello,

Updating this post... Any news about the release date and price for this so promising monitor?

I have not heard about this model, but I want to familiarize myself with it, I drew attention to the detailed instructions wd 65833 manual and studied a lot of information, since I do not really understand monitors, for me this option turned out to be a good budget option for work.

btrach144
Level 7
Didn’t hear about it at CES either. Makes you wonder if theyre not releasing it.*

It’s frustrating the announced it months after the PG27UQ released but then haven’t done anything with it.*