cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Website: Can't open private message

Super_Gnome
Level 11
As a testament to Asus brilliance with software, they have this website set up so you can't see private messages. In at least some cases this is due to having pop up blockers enabled. But I have turned my browser pop up blocker off, and still can't open the message.

Any help would rock.

Edit: This issue has been resolved by clicking on Settings and Functions (mind you clicking on this drop down menu doesn't usually do anything).
10 REPLIES 10

tap002
Level 9
Every now and then this forum has issues. Hover over your name click view profile then select "send private message" you should then be able to access inbox. Just a round about way to access your profile page.

tap002 wrote:
Every now and then this forum has issues. Hover over your name click view profile then select "send private message" you should then be able to access inbox. Just a round about way to access your profile page.

Honestly, the page does not work right most of the time. I can no longer get the "Settings & Functions" drop down menu to come up. Sigh. It worked for a little while, but now it does nothing (again).

E33et
Level 7
Super Gnome wrote:
As a testament to Asus brilliance with software, they have this website set up so you can't see private messages. In at least some cases this is due to having pop up blockers enabled. But I have turned my browser pop up blocker off, and still can't open the message.

Any help would rock.

Edit: This issue has been resolved by clicking on Settings and Functions (mind you clicking on this drop down menu doesn't usually do anything).

i've found a direct link to the Control Panel kinda workaround https://rog.asus.com/forum/usercp.php but perhaps help u to guide into the private message section when the quick dropdown menu seems didn't work!

Regards
e33et

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Thank you for reporting this issue, will aim to replicate and resolve.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:

Hello Silent Scone, even the profile icon login/logout icon have some strange issue, i've only see an red circle and nothing happens, just the red circle appear/dissapper and no menu like we could before.

Using latest Firefox 76.0.1 .

Kind Regards
e33et

red dot on profile and can't access any of the header links (menu's)

Silent Scone@ASUS wrote:

Thank you! There is still hope folks!

1mluer
Level 11
same here so it's pretty consistent
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi everyone,

I also suffered this issue, but since a few hours the issue has been fixed.

@ Silent Scone@ASUS & MasterC@ASUS : Thank you for the fix.