[DRIVERS] Marvell/Aquantia Ethernet

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Marvell/Aquantia Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 3.1.8.0 WHQL [17/04/2023]
Download : Link

Install/Update Process :

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your Marvell Ethernet device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software
- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (ETHERNET_Marvell-Aquantia_v...) > Next

OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
Hardware requirements : Marvell/Aquantia Ethernet controller.

TIPS :

If you want to manage the drivers (remove old/unused drivers for example) that you have in your Windows DriverStore
Use Driver Store Explorer (Right click on "Rapr.exe" > Run as administrator).

If you want better interrupts delivery latency
Enable MSI (Message Signaled-based Interrupts) mode on all your supported devices (see the column "supported modes") with
MSI Mode Utility (Right click on "MSI_Mode_Utility_v3.exe" > Run as administrator).
26 REPLIES 26

4KGamingChannel
Level 7
Hello! You have specified the wrong link, Realtek drivers are being downloaded.

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Why are Asus support pages not up to date about this driver? The Rampage VI Extreme Omega page does not list this driver on the page. Hence, how do you know if any of the information is correct and what drivers are the latest and correct ones? Armoury Crate updater does not work properly and the Asus support pages are not up to date. And if you try to contact chat or send an email you get disconnected or rubbish as a reply.

Come on Asus!

Also, I'd go to Marvell.com for the driver.

Ch3vr0n
Level 10
firmware doesn't seem to apply to my Maximus XI Formula

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

- Aquantia Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 2.2.1.0 WHQL [18/04/2020]

Thread updated.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

- Aquantia Ethernet Drivers (Drivers Only) :
Drivers : 2.2.1.0 WHQL [18/04/2020]
Download : Link

Thread updated.

Thank You MoKiChU

Update I noticed this driver changes the name in Device Manager from "Aquantia AQC111C 5GbE connection" to "Marvell AQC111C 5GbE connection". Just an observation. I know it's not a problem, it can be changed in the inf file, but wanted to let you and our other members know.

XYchromosone wrote:
Thank You MoKiChU

Update I noticed this driver changes the name in Device Manager from "Aquantia AQC111C 5GbE connection" to "Marvell AQC111C 5GbE connection". Just an observation. I know it's not a problem, it can be changed in the inf file, but wanted to let you and our other members know.

This is to be expected. Marvel bought out Aquantia about a year ago and Marvel is slowly fading out the Aquantia name on the website and now in the drivers.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

Drivers : 2.2.1.0 WHQL [15/09/2020]

Thread updated.

MoKiChU
Level 40

Hi everyone,

Drivers : 2.2.2.0 WHQL [30/04/2020]

Thread updated.