cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fan Extension Card II Any body who know how to buy one in Europe ?

peterprett
Level 7
Hi am gettin frustrated i baught a new motherboard and need a Fan Extension Card or a Fan Extension Card II but they hang up on me at ASUS in Sweden so i got a bit pissed of because i need one for my fans and i need this to get it to work as it should do whith AI Suite 3 i think... This ROG (runs like all in one ROG / Server in my bedroom and the fans are 7 at the moment ,,,, In my manual they wrote Fan Extension Card but i think i can use Fan Extension Card II on a B360-F card ???

Are there any one who can help me to get a proper sulution to bye one in Eourope or where ever but the fee for transport seams higher than the card from two of the places i fond Fan Extension Card and (no i baugt one from E-bay and newer agan it was crap and missing several things)

Please help a cracy Swede out and please exuse me for bad spelling too i love ASUS and use only ASUS my old card was 10 years an gues it works to day but a bit old for my purpose...

Reagards PeterPan the one who got service from the support in my.... 😉
5 REPLIES 5

Elkmar
Level 8
peterprett, do you have ROG STRIX B360-F GAMING motherboard? If yes - you need Fan Extension Card, not Fan Extension Card II. Fan Extension Card II use NODE connector and your mb doesn't have it. So... just buy Fan Extension Card. Unfortunately I don't know where (I have found Fan Extension Card in australian shops but I don't know about international shipping in these shops).
English is not my native language, so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes.

I'm also searching for it... Nothing in Europe, found one in India...

https://www.onlineking.in/asus-fan-extension-card-2-6-pwm-fan-connectors-3-rgb-connectors-temp-senso...

Just trying to get one. Waiting for answer if shipment to other countries is possible...

diegoos wrote:
I'm also searching for it... Nothing in Europe, found one in India...

https://www.onlineking.in/asus-fan-extension-card-2-6-pwm-fan-connectors-3-rgb-connectors-temp-senso...

Just trying to get one. Waiting for answer if shipment to other countries is possible...

How did if go? did you manage to get one and if price ?

PeterPrett

Hmm I'm looking for one too, any luck?

Elkmar wrote:
peterprett, do you have ROG STRIX B360-F GAMING motherboard? If yes - you need Fan Extension Card, not Fan Extension Card II. Fan Extension Card II use NODE connector and your mb doesn't have it. So... just buy Fan Extension Card. Unfortunately I don't know where (I have found Fan Extension Card in australian shops but I don't know about international shipping in these shops).

Thank you it was not in my primary memory or not att my knowlage thank you Elkmar :bow: But are there anyone who knows where to buy Fan Extension Card in Europe better up in Sweden i baught one from Ebay and as usally it was crap... i baught afan hub from Corsair for the fans in front and manage to control some by one PWM sender onboard so its not manage to control all fans but a little one for 6 fans use 3 of them and it works but i think its wery bad by ASUS when they sell B360-F and they cant even get me a answer if they are able to sell me one..... ASUS if my main or only brand so im not satesfyed..

PeterPan