cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU not showing in Aura Creator

Ghozer
Level 7
as title, my Asus Strix GTX1070 doesn't show in Aura Creator, the Z270-prime shows, my TridentZ shows, my Gladius II shows...

on a side-note, the GPU is detected fine in Armoury Crate under "Sync Devices" - I can tick the GPU, but it isn't listed separately under "Device"

and my RAM also shows under "Sync Devices" - but cannot be selected individually as does not show under the "Device" menu...

my mainboard, and mouse both do...

All software, drivers, and firmware updated to latest available!
20 REPLIES 20

TheEternaL
Level 9
Ghozer wrote:
as title, my Asus Strix GTX1070 doesn't show in Aura Creator, the Z270-prime shows, my TridentZ shows, my Gladius II shows...

on a side-note, the GPU is detected fine in Armoury Crate under "Sync Devices" - I can tick the GPU, but it isn't listed separately under "Device"

and my RAM also shows under "Sync Devices" - but cannot be selected individually as does not show under the "Device" menu...

my mainboard, and mouse both do...

All software, drivers, and firmware updated to latest available!

Aura Creator does not yet support all graphics cards.

Aura Creator supported devices.
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/Aura-creator.php

TheEternaL wrote:
Aura Creator does not yet support all graphics cards.

Aura Creator supported devices.
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/Aura-creator.php

Thanks,

what about Armory Crate? it shows under the Sync option but not under devices, meaning I cannot set my GPU manually (I used to be able to with Aura)

Ghozer wrote:
Thanks,

what about Armory Crate? it shows under the Sync option but not under devices, meaning I cannot set my GPU manually (I used to be able to with Aura)

So far, no one can control the video card even through Armory Crate.

And I’ll tell you more, we can’t even manage ports from Asus ROG Aura Terminal.

Hey all - seems this has been a dead topic since mid-may this year - curious if anyone figured out how to get the creator to recognize a rog strix board - have a 5600xt variant and it doesn't show up in the creator but it does sync with everything through armory crate (provided i don't use a custom created aura profile)...

interesting enough, if i de-select it (the rog board) it just pulses red - no way to control it individually though :'(

strange that the 5700xt is said to have support for the creator app - but the 5600xt which is the same device minus 2g of ram and de-clocked - doesn't....

anyways, hoping someone figured something out and forgot to share with the rest of the class -

thcau

vdub31905
Level 7
Whats strange, I have a strix gtx 1070, I ahve been able to see it in aura creator for several months. I added some new RGB fans today....POOF!! Aura creator no longer sees the GPU. The only thing I can do with the GPU is change the lighting via Armoury Crate, aura creator no longer works.

I still have this same issue, GPU is in AURA Sync in Crate but doesn't appear in synced devices in AURA Creator and is just dark. Nothing seems to help.

The lighting works if I unsync in crate and don't use creator so it's not an issue with the card. Everything is updated. I've tried the crate & creator uninstaller and even tried physically removing the GPU and doing a fresh install of the Asus software then adding the GPU, no luck. I didn't see a way to try installing an older version.

ScytheRM wrote:
I still have this same issue, GPU is in AURA Sync in Crate but doesn't appear in synced devices in AURA Creator and is just dark. Nothing seems to help.

The lighting works if I unsync in crate and don't use creator so it's not an issue with the card. Everything is updated. I've tried the crate & creator uninstaller and even tried physically removing the GPU and doing a fresh install of the Asus software then adding the GPU, no luck. I didn't see a way to try installing an older version.

Hello everyone, I seem to be having the same issue with aura creator. ever since that new update came out for the RTX lighting kit, my GPU 2070 strix wont show up at all in aura creator. ive talk to alot of player who have the same cards, they all have the same issue. it be nice it asus would address the problem. ive done ALL THE ABOVE, uninstall, reinstall, take out, put in. noting works.... very annoying and stressful tbh.

NickM1408 wrote:
Hello everyone, I seem to be having the same issue with aura creator. ever since that new update came out for the RTX lighting kit, my GPU 2070 strix wont show up at all in aura creator. ive talk to alot of player who have the same cards, they all have the same issue. it be nice it asus would address the problem. ive done ALL THE ABOVE, uninstall, reinstall, take out, put in. noting works.... very annoying and stressful tbh.

Hi everyone!

I had the same issue, but they seemed to fix it with the last update.

Additionally, I would like to say that "rainbow" effect works kinda weird, it seems like GPU and RAM not syncing, though they have ARGB option.
A simple Light changing cycle works fine.

Plus it does not find my Logitech G102 gaming mouse by default, going to figure out how to sync it as well.

george.st.petersburg wrote:

I had the same issue, but they seemed to fix it with the last update.

Mine looks the same after updating. My GPU is still missing from Aura Creator. 😞