cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync update

Pai_Incognito__
Level 7
I try to find if anyone did this question and i didnt found nothing so im creating this thread. Feel free to move it if there is something related to this.

So its an easy question: aura sync does an automatic update or I have to download it every time a new version comes out???
5 REPLIES 5

katlani
Level 9
not only you have to download it, you also have to do a manual cleanup using aura cleaner, and maybe some registry cleanup.
if you are on a stable version, stay there.
i'm still using 1.06.17 as it doesnt come with all the additional and external sub-components that did more harm than good.
ASUS have gone a different way since then anyway, with armoury crate, integration with corsair icue and such.

katlani wrote:
not only you have to download it, you also have to do a manual cleanup using aura cleaner, and maybe some registry cleanup.
if you are on a stable version, stay there.
i'm still using 1.06.17 as it doesnt come with all the additional and external sub-components that did more harm than good.
ASUS have gone a different way since then anyway, with armoury crate, integration with corsair icue and such.

Thanks!
I have the latest version because I thought the armor crate had a bug with the rgb lights but apparently it is the same in aura sync. anyway i prefer aura sync because it allows me to put the colors individually.
I have to stay alert to see if they release a new version because I have the "problem" of the RGB lights turns off when the screen goes into sleep mode... the same happens in armoury crate and i thought it was armoury bug.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Are you referring to the AURA software?

Just use Armoury Crate if all your devices are supported, this will update automatically. Sync all your Aura lighting from here instead if possible.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
When the system goes to sleep or shutdown, a different lighting effect can be configured provided that you have an ROG motherboard. If you want full customisation for lighting then try Aura Creator.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
When the system goes to sleep or shutdown, a different lighting effect can be configured provided that you have an ROG motherboard. If you want full customisation for lighting then try Aura Creator.

How can i configure the effect in aura sync device mode? If i switch the "off mode effect" to ON through the motherboard it does nothing when the monitor goes to sleep, the aura just stuck and stop updating or switching off totally.