Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

armoury non apre i dispositivi

Pur avendo disistallato e reistallato svariate volte il programma, i dispositivi vengono rilevati ma non si aprono. Qualcuno sa come risolvere?
    Last edited by iadda320; 05-26-2020 at 05:42 PM.

ROG Junior Member Array

1. PC
    2. Aura Sync products, crosshair viii hero , rog ryujin 360
    3. RAM - Trident Z Neo F4-3800C14D-16GTZN, MONITOR - Asus ROG Swift PG278QR 27" , MOUSE - Logitech g-pro wireless,
    KEYBOARD - Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Rapidfire, HEADSET - Kingston HyperX Cloud II, SOUNDCARD - Soundblaster AE5

4. Wired
    5. Reinstalled Windows? No, and i wont do that becouse of a program that's just ridicilous everything else is working.

6. Windows 10 pro 64bit, version 2004 , osbuild 19631.1 (insider fast) build. I had previous insider build aswell before i updated armoury and its components and it was working fine then.

7. ROG RYUJIN FW Update Tool V1.01.01, armoury version before 2.7.8.0

8. I updated the program, my rog ryujin was missing i installed some XML for crosshair viii hero suddenly it was permanently gone, i then proceeded to uninstalling everything that had something to do with this program, installed it back again, "page error" on devices and a constant reboot of the asus_framework stuck in some kind of loop. I procceeded to uninstall it again after a lot of hustle, i got it to a better state now the device page was spinning but blank screen nothing came up, ok i procceeded to deleting "last profile" in lightning service now it suddenly gave me "xml error" - RETRY or RESTORE DEFAULTS, i tried pressing them both nothing happend i then procceed to uninstall everything and and now i cant remove "rog ryujin 1.03.02" in add or remove i press it nothing comes up like the uninstaller isnt even there nothing happends. Anyhow reinstalled everything again now my devices arent even there they are gone fully and my aura sync isnt working either.

Here are all the errors i have
    I reinstalled 40 times and rebooted maybe 70 times, i have turned off psu power and everything aswell nothing have worked...

10. Diagnostic results

Armoury Crate UWP app 2.7.8.0
    ROG Live Service 1.0.28.0
    Aura Service (Lightning Service) 3.04.02
    Armoury Crate lite service 2.7.10
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.8
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.22
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.64
    ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.3.11.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.50
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.32
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.53
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.2
    AacAudioHal 1.02.12
    AaacDispaly 1.1.25
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CorsairDram 1.0.13
    KingstonDram 1.0.24
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.42
    ENE RGB HAL 1.0.17.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.6.0
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.00.04
    Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.08

My Armoury crate was working previously now suddenly after new update and component updates within the program its not working any longer my whole program is broken, i should have never updated, Aura sync is broken aswell.

If asus support wont help me fix this, i will send my rog ryujin 360 back and tell the reseller there is a serious issue with their armoury crate program that isnt overwriting previous installations properly or there is simply missing files, leftover registery that corrupt the whole program and its components to the point where even when uninstalling everything according to FAQ does not help.

I shouldnt have to reformat my whole windows everytime a new update comes out or its components within the program brakes the whole program and corrupts the registery of its components / program, that's just ridicilous solution. Release a full proper wipe of all of it or proper uninstaller or something so it works again.

ok so i uninstalled again now i get a forever loading screen on device page when clicking "crosshair viii hero" and a error page with missing dll when pressing the "rog ryujin" device. Well the reason this seem to happen is the software itself doesnt allow for overwrites within the program so if you have updated previously some files are left over from a uninstall for example and it doesnt recognize the files are missing and requests the package file for them and even the registery from previous uninstalltion might be corrupt or something. This is not efficient the program should always overwrite previous registery and add fresh files on a reinstall or do something so everything is working again. This is only the files missing even if the files where present i still get error as the seen above image not working, there is some good example images i have above, hence why a new error appears everytime etc. The way the installer is designed is just bad by itself it shouldnt request files from a fresh install from a cloud, there should be a full package to begin with, with all the neccesary files so you know nothing is missing then after that if everything is working as it should then it can request files being updated ontop of the fresh install if the registery and everything is correct. Wich it is not right now. The fact that this new update got trough the testing phase is a dissaster, previous versions was working correctly but i dont know how a new update can be this messed up or the uninstaller being this hideous creating so much problems in the registery and missing files not being detected on reinstall etc. Try it uninstall all components and reinstall again you will get same issues i had, ontop of this if you uninstall again remove the asus folder with all files even though you have uninstalled everything there will be missing files aswell for example my rog ryujin files are missing and i cant seem to get them back etc hence all thoese new errors etc etc the list goes on with plagued issues.

All was fine on previous versions becouse i never had to uninstall due to updates messing everything up and do all the possible solutions to fix it. Even before this update i bet you if i where to uninstall do the same as i had to do now to no avail all thoese problems might have come up even then.

infact if i go to add or remove i dont see rog ryujin there usually there was a installed package there with it now its gone forever i cant even get it back with reinstall and updates in the program, same goes for everything else that is missing the program is unable to detect missing packages or missing files etc hence why all thoese errors comes up. Even the xml files for rog ryujin and crosshair viii hero is wrong or not installed properly or something is missing wich is why all thoese different errors on device show up and unable to load my devices even though they are there in the list and for aura sync as you can see on update screen nothing gets installed etc even though there is missing files and so on. I hope the devs see this and fixes all of the issues so it cant be this bad in the future and take proper steps to rework the installer and uninstaller and updates.

Last edited by xcr89; 05-30-2020 at 02:04 PM.

ROG Member Array

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temp.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	869.7 KB 
ID:	85025
    1. PC / Laptop : PC
    2. Aura Sync products : ROG THOR 850W, ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME, RYUJIN 360, MATRIX RTX 2080Ti, 2x ROG ADDRESSABLE LED STRIPS , G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB RAMS, ROG GLADIUS II & ROG CLAYMORE
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software : NONE
    4. Wired / wireless connection : WIRED CONNECTION
    5. Reinstalled Windows? : NO
    6. Windows version & build : VERSION 2004 build : 1963.1
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected :
    8. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible. : As seen in the attached screenshot AURA service , Memory and Addressable Header (to which i have my ROG LED strips connected) are showing blank.. Is this expected ? Also I cannot turn off the RGB of individual components .. Example if I want to just turn of my LED strips i am not able to ... Same hold goods for all other RGB capable components. Also I don't see the option of ROG LED strip in the device menu any longer. If i remember this was working earlier ??? Please address the problem to turn of RGB lighting on a per component basis .
    9. Any screenshots of the issue
    10. Copy and paste your system info from Settings=>About=>App diagnostics=>

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 2.7.8.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.02
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.8
    ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.3.5.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.20
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.33
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.17
    AacAudioHal 1.2.8
    AacDispaly 1.1.25
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CosairDram 1.0.13
    KingstonDram 1.0.24
    ENE RGB HAL 1.0.17.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.00
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.00.02
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.00.02
    Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.06

CheckClick image for larger version. 

Name:	temp.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	869.7 KB 
ID:	85025

New ROGer Array

1. PC / Laptop: PC;
    2. Aura Sync products:: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming, Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 O8G Gaming;
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 2x8GB 4000MHz CL19;
    4. Wired / wireless connection: wired connection;
    5. Reinstalled Windows: no;
    6. Windows version & build: Windows 10 64 bit v.1909 (build 18363.836);
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: has never worked as expected;
    8. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible: Armoury Crate just can't launch properly, showing the infinite load animation. The only way for me to use AAC now is to start the ArmouryCrateInstallTool.exe file;
    9. Any screenshots of the issue: below;
    10. Copy and paste your system info from Settings=>About=>App diagnostics=>Check:
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.8
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.24
    ENE RGB HAL 1.0.17.0
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.00.02

What should I do to simply launch Armoury Crate and manage my hardware's RGB lighting?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Armoury Crate.jpg  

New ROGer Array Jesseinsf PC Specs
    Jesseinsf PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme (Z390)
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMW128GX4M4E3200C16
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE
    Sound CardCreative Labs Sound Blaster AE-9
    MonitorSamsung 32" UH750 QLED UHD Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 PCIe SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master MLX-D36M-A20PC-R1 w/ Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM x3 Fans
    CaseLian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL (ROG Certified)
    Power SupplyCooler Master V1200 Platinum
    Keyboard RAZER HUNTSMAN ELITE - LINEAR OPTICAL SWITCH (Red) w/ PBT Keycaps
    Mouse Razer Basilisk Ultimate with Charging Dock
    Headset Bowers and Wilkins P9 Signature
    Mouse Pad Razer Vespula V2 Mousepad
    Headset/Speakers Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II
    OS Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 Microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    Accessory #2 Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM

Quote Originally Posted by vashish27 View Post
    So just a small doubt, I cannot see "tools" tab in the armoury crate as you all. Is armoury crate different for different models of Laptops / desktops?
    This usually happens to me when I don't enable Armoury Crate to install from within UEFI/BIOS Firmware. My suggestion for the UI. Please make it look more pleasing. I like to feel that I have a quality product. Right now it is sluggish.

ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.8
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.24
    CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
    ENE RGB HAL 1.0.17.0
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2

Motherboard
    ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme (Z390)

Processor
    Intel Core i9 9900K

Memory (part number)
    Corsair CMW128GX4M4E3200C16

Graphics Card #1
    NVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE

Sound Card
    Creative Sound Blaster AE-9

Monitor
    Samsung 32" UH750 QLED UHD Monitor

Storage #1
    Samsung 970 Pro M.2 PCIe SSD 1TB

CPU Cooler
    Cooler Master MLX-D36M-A20PC-R1 w/ Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM x3 Fans

Case
    Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic

Power Supply
    Cooler Master V1200 Platinum

Keyboard
    RAZER HUNTSMAN ELITE - LINEAR OPTICAL SWITCH (Red) w/ PBT Keycaps

Mouse
    Razer Lancehead

Headset
    Bowers and Wilkins P9 Signature

Mouse Pad
    Razer Vespula V2 Mousepad

Headset/Speakers
    Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II

OS
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Network Router
    ROG Rapture GT-AC5300

Accessory #1
    Microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Accessory #2
    Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM
    Last edited by Jesseinsf; 06-03-2020 at 12:00 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array TheEternaL PC Specs
    TheEternaL PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-5930K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX Predator 8x4GB 2133Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorSamsung Odyssey G7
    Storage #2M.2 SSD Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerCostum EK Water Cooling
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv X
    Power SupplyNext Buy Asus ROG Thor 850 Watt
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II
    Headset Asus ROG Delta
    Mouse Pad Next Buy Asus ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers Next Buy Asus ROG Magnus
    Accessory #2 Asus ROG Aura Terminal
    Accessory #3 Speakers Edifier 2730DB

Question.
    For all, the Rainbow mode does not work somehow smoothly?
    Last edited by TheEternaL; 05-31-2020 at 04:52 PM.

New ROGer Array

méreg

Szép napot mindenkinek !

20 éve vagyok asus márka használó !!!

Tele vagyok most is asus aurás eszközökel!

EZ A SOFTVER EGY VICC !

Hogy meri ki engedni az asus cég a kezéből ezt a munkát szégyelje magát !!!

SEMMI NEM MÜKÖDIK ÖSSZE VISSZA AKAD MINDEN EGYMÁSSAL !

És ezért vettem meg a méreg drága asus eszközöket ....

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Gofran PC Specs
    Gofran PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorDell 2417dg
    Storage #1970 evo 500gb
    Storage #2951 nvme 500gb
    CPU CoolerROG RYUO 240
    Power SupplyAsus RoG Thor 850W
    Keyboard Asus claymore
    Mouse Asus Spatha
    Mouse Pad Asus rog sheath
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Phanteks Evolv x

Quote Originally Posted by vashish27 View Post
    So just a small doubt, I cannot see "tools" tab in the armoury crate as you all. Is armoury crate different for different models of Laptops / desktops?
    I had this only when i dont install ai suite from asus first

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

If I understand correctly, everything was working fine before the latest HAL update?
    Setting up Aura Sync is okay, but doesn't work correctly after a shutdown?
    Have you tried a power cycle? (disconnect power from wall socket for 5 seconds).
    ARGB I assume is the your fan?

Sorry, we only support Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by mischief2175 View Post
    1. PC / Laptop: PC (Prime X570-Pro)
    2. Aura Sync products: Aura Sync'd Fans, G Skill Trident RGB RAM, MB
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Creative Sound Blaster
    4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired
    5. Reinstalled Windows?: Reinstalled today, issue persists
    6. Windows version & build: 1909 - 18363.836
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: Lighting Service before 15/05/2020 update
    8. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible: Aura Sync settings are disabled when booting computer from cold. RAM does light up and is in sync, but not in the style applied through Armory. This happened after a HAL service update. I also applied a shutdown effect directly after updating which could have caused it.

ARGB does start back up with correct settings when logging into windows, however, when booting into other OS all ARGB is disabled. Previously my ARGB settings would remain intact and not be reliant upon booting into Windows.

I have attempted: Clearing BIOS, resetting Armory to default, removal of LastProfile.xml, reinstallation of Armory Crate, removal of shutdown effects, system restore. I also attempted to revert to Aura 1.0.79, however this refused to start correctly

9. Any screenshots of the issue: N/A
    10. Copy and paste your system info from Settings=>About=>App diagnostics=>Check

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Please provide the info mentioned in this thread since you are on this version of Crate. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper64 View Post
    I reported an issue with my Balteus not updating correctly with this new version of crate in the following thread. Specs in my signature. Thanks.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Crate-Problem

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast