Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 216

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    110
    Posts
    1,610

    Armoury Crate V2.7.8.0 [Report here if any issues]

    Hey guys,

    Armoury Crate V2.7.8.0 was just released this week.
    You can check the version under Settings=>About. The software should update automatically, you can do it manually from there if it has not already.

    Here are the release notes, highlighting the key updates since V2.6.14.0

    New: Backup/restore to personal profiles in cloud - for all device configurations and custom settings (log in first, find it under your profile)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backup Restore.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	84931
    Added support for ROG Throne & Throne Qi
    Added ROG WeChat community entry code for ASUS China account
    UI enhancements (Navigation menu, loading process, Game Library, AURA Sync, Game Visual)
    Improved performance
    Bug Fixes: Update Center


    Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware, then provide as much info as possible to help us understand your setup.
    Include the following info:
    1. PC / Laptop
    2. Aura Sync products
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
    4. Wired / wireless connection
    5. Reinstalled Windows?
    6. Windows version & build
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
    8. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue
    10. Copy and paste your system info from Settings=>About=>App diagnostics=>Check

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	App Diagnostic.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	84930

  2. #2
    ROG Enthusiast Array TheEternaL PC Specs
    TheEternaL PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-5930K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX Predator 8x4GB 2133Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorSamsung Odyssey G7
    Storage #2M.2 SSD Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerCostum EK Water Cooling
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv X
    Power SupplyNext Buy Asus ROG Thor 850 Watt
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II
    Headset Asus ROG Delta
    Mouse Pad Next Buy Asus ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers Next Buy Asus ROG Magnus
    Accessory #2 Asus ROG Aura Terminal
    Accessory #3 Speakers Edifier 2730DB
    TheEternaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    66

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Hey guys,

    Armoury Crate V2.7.8.0 was just released this week.
    You can check the version under Settings=>About. The software should update automatically, you can do it manually from there if it has not already.

    Here are the release notes, highlighting the key updates since V2.6.14.0

    New: Backup/restore to personal profiles in cloud - for all device configurations and custom settings (log in first, find it under your profile)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backup Restore.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	84931
    Added support for ROG Throne & Throne Qi
    Added ROG WeChat community entry code for ASUS China account
    UI enhancements (Navigation menu, loading process, Game Library, AURA Sync, Game Visual)
    Improved performance
    Bug Fixes: Update Center


    Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware, then provide as much info as possible to help us understand your setup.
    Include the following info:
    1. PC / Laptop
    2. Aura Sync products
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software
    4. Wired / wireless connection
    5. Reinstalled Windows?
    6. Windows version & build
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected
    8. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible.
    9. Any screenshots of the issue
    10. Copy and paste your system info from Settings=>About=>App diagnostics=>Check

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	App Diagnostic.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	84930
    Hello.
    Where is the theme for Aura Creator?

    When will the list of supported devices in Aura Creator already be replenished?
    We are waiting for such devices as:
    Asus ROG Aura Terminal / Asus ROG Strix GTX 1xxx series, etc.

  3. #3
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    110
    Posts
    1,610

    Aura Creator does not offer different themes like Armoury Crate.
    Currently, there isn't support for those 2 products. (GTX 16XX cards are supported though)
    As far as I know, Aura Terminal will not be supported in Creator, but not sure if the GTX 1XXX cards will. Which one do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEternaL View Post
    Hello.
    Where is the theme for Aura Creator?

    When will the list of supported devices in Aura Creator already be replenished?
    We are waiting for such devices as:
    Asus ROG Aura Terminal / Asus ROG Strix GTX 1xxx series, etc.
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 05-21-2020 at 10:25 AM.

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    33

    Biggest problems right now:

    Rog Claymore keyboard

    1. Can not set any custom lighting effects.

    2. Aura settings stop working if monitor goes to sleep, or if computer goes to sleep/resumes.

    3. After reinstalling everything, Aura creator does not find Rog Claymore keyboard anymore.


    After playing with Crate/Aura creator for some time, I have to go back to armory. And that is not working very well either with crashes/difficulties getting it to start back up again. Currently every software for this keyboard is in a really sorry state.

  5. #5
    ROG Enthusiast Array TheEternaL PC Specs
    TheEternaL PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Rampage V Edition 10
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-5930K
    Memory (part number)32GB HyperX Predator 8x4GB 2133Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorSamsung Odyssey G7
    Storage #2M.2 SSD Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerCostum EK Water Cooling
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv X
    Power SupplyNext Buy Asus ROG Thor 850 Watt
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II
    Headset Asus ROG Delta
    Mouse Pad Next Buy Asus ROG Balteus
    Headset/Speakers Next Buy Asus ROG Magnus
    Accessory #2 Asus ROG Aura Terminal
    Accessory #3 Speakers Edifier 2730DB
    TheEternaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    66

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Aura Creator does not offer different themes like Armoury Crate.
    Currently, there isn't support for those 2 products. (GTX 16XX cards are supported though)
    As far as I know, Aura Terminal will not be supported in Creator, but not sure if the GTX 1XXX cards will. Which one do you have?
    GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    Last edited by MasterC@ROG; 05-21-2020 at 10:25 AM.

  6. #6
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Hopper64 PC Specs
    Hopper64 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus R6EE Bios 0702
    Processori9 10900X @ 5.0 1.37V VCore
    Memory (part number)GSkill F4-4000C18Q2-64GTZR
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Ti
    Sound CardCreative SB AE7
    MonitorAsus ROG PG349Q
    Storage #1Intel 905p M.2 360G
    CPU CoolerEKWB Magnitude RGB and Quantum Kinetic D5
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Asus Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Origin
    OS Windows 10 64
    Hopper64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Reputation
    47
    Posts
    2,213

    I reported an issue with my Balteus not updating correctly with this new version of crate in the following thread. Specs in my signature. Thanks.


    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Crate-Problem

  7. #7
    Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    110
    Posts
    1,610

    Please provide the info mentioned in this thread since you are on this version of Crate. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper64 View Post
    I reported an issue with my Balteus not updating correctly with this new version of crate in the following thread. Specs in my signature. Thanks.


    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-Crate-Problem

  8. #8
    New ROGer Array Jesseinsf PC Specs
    Jesseinsf PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme (Z390)
    ProcessorIntel Core i9 9900K
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMW128GX4M4E3200C16
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE
    Sound CardCreative Labs Sound Blaster AE-9
    MonitorSamsung 32" UH750 QLED UHD Monitor
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 PCIe SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master MLX-D36M-A20PC-R1 w/ Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM x3 Fans
    CaseLian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL (ROG Certified)
    Power SupplyCooler Master V1200 Platinum
    Keyboard RAZER HUNTSMAN ELITE - LINEAR OPTICAL SWITCH (Red) w/ PBT Keycaps
    Mouse Razer Basilisk Ultimate with Charging Dock
    Headset Bowers and Wilkins P9 Signature
    Mouse Pad Razer Vespula V2 Mousepad
    Headset/Speakers Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II
    OS Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    Network RouterROG Rapture GT-AC5300
    Accessory #1 Microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    Accessory #2 Logitech BRIO ULTRA HD PRO WEBCAM
    Jesseinsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Reputation
    22
    Posts
    214

    There is another update In the Windows Store

    There is another update In the Windows Store which brings it to version 2.7.13.0

  9. #9
    ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Hopper64 PC Specs
    Hopper64 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus R6EE Bios 0702
    Processori9 10900X @ 5.0 1.37V VCore
    Memory (part number)GSkill F4-4000C18Q2-64GTZR
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Ti
    Sound CardCreative SB AE7
    MonitorAsus ROG PG349Q
    Storage #1Intel 905p M.2 360G
    CPU CoolerEKWB Magnitude RGB and Quantum Kinetic D5
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Asus Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Origin
    OS Windows 10 64
    Hopper64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Reputation
    47
    Posts
    2,213

    Here's the windows specs:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	84941

  10. #10
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    1. PC / Laptop: PC (Prime X570-Pro)
    2. Aura Sync products: Aura Sync'd Fans, G Skill Trident RGB RAM, MB
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: Creative Sound Blaster
    4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired
    5. Reinstalled Windows?: Reinstalled today, issue persists
    6. Windows version & build: 1909 - 18363.836
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: Lighting Service before 15/05/2020 update
    8. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible: Aura Sync settings are disabled when booting computer from cold. RAM does light up and is in sync, but not in the style applied through Armory. This happened after a HAL service update. I also applied a shutdown effect directly after updating which could have caused it.

    ARGB does start back up with correct settings when logging into windows, however, when booting into other OS all ARGB is disabled. Previously my ARGB settings would remain intact and not be reliant upon booting into Windows.

    I have attempted: Clearing BIOS, resetting Armory to default, removal of LastProfile.xml, reinstallation of Armory Crate, removal of shutdown effects, system restore. I also attempted to revert to Aura 1.0.79, however this refused to start correctly

    9. Any screenshots of the issue: N/A
    10. Copy and paste your system info from Settings=>About=>App diagnostics=>Check
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 2.7.8.0
    ROG Live Service 1.0.28.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.02
    Armoury Crate lite service 2.7.10
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.8
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.22
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.64
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.24
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.42
    ENE RGB HAL 1.0.17.0
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
    Last edited by mischief2175; 05-22-2020 at 02:20 AM.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •