Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Gofran View Post
    Weird thing when choosing a preset you can click once on the preset than it register it but now if you click on a preset and then click again it repres it again like its not willing to save it
    Yeah i am not gonna experiment with it further i just want it to work, and i want Asus to respect that i do not wanna beta test there updates unless i specificly choose to, with the option to fall back to stable update aka non beta.
    Having way to much stress since pandemic this recent ear infection made me even more sensitive to point i cant even be angry without suffering even more

Heck before update it did't work properly either appearntly as on cold boot it would default to static then still load rgb setting properly upon boot, but it bugged out once for me on new update where it would load rgb effect on cold boot and even maintain it just not the usual rainbow effect, more like when i unsync my header it will use same effect except it was synced.

It randomly breaking leds and only lighting up 1 led per fan or header is also getting annoying has been issue since day 1 and i know for sure its not hardware issue cos i can bassicly just use remote effect and it never have the issue, its just not as smooth as software setting which is annoying.

Just to show how broken rgb is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoUI...ature=youtu.be

Notice the front led strip stays white i could not even use the buttons to cycle thru alternative rgb modes that ddo not use cpu even after shutdown unless i turned of power suply and powered it on to reset power, really getting frustated with Asus.
    Last edited by Arokhantos; 07-17-2020 at 11:46 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array MadaDETuge PC Specs
    MadaDETuge PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus XI Hero (WIFI)
    ProcessorIntel I7-9700k
    Memory (part number)Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB 16GB (4 x 8GB) 3200
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix RTX 3090
    CPU CoolerROG RYUJIN 360
    CaseROG Strix Helio
    Power SupplyROG THOR 850P
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Headset ROG theta 7.1
    OS Windows

RAM and 4-pin RGB doesn't sync

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Before reporting issues, please make sure you have the latest software and firmware, then provide as much info as possible to help us understand your setup.
    Include the following info:
    1. PC / Laptop: PC
    2. Aura Sync products: ROG strix 2070, ROG strix Flare, ROG theta, ROG Chakram, ROG Strix Magnux, ROG aura Terminal
    3. 3rd-party peripheral, audio, or lighting software: None
    4. Wired / wireless connection: Wired
    5. Reinstalled Windows? No
    6. Windows version & build: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    7. Previous version of firmware or software that worked as expected: Before the latest update. Don't know version number but definitely 2.7.X
    8. Clarify your issue as clearly as possible. computer Ram and 4-pin RGB doesn't sync with other parts
    9. Any screenshots of the issue
    10. Copy and paste your system info from
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 2.7.13.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.0.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.13
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.2.12.0
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.21
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.34
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.23
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.2
    AacAudioHal 1.3.11.0
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CosairDram 1.0.13
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1
    Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.08

Log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KqT...ew?usp=sharing

ROG Guru: White Belt Array flyinion PC Specs
    flyinion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL703GE-ES73
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VIII non-WiFi
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)GSkill DDR4-3600 Trident Z Neo CL18
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Super FTW3 Hydro Copper
    MonitorAsus PG279Q & LG 34GN850
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 970 Plus 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung Evo 860 2TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Loop, cuplex kryos next, AC ST30 V2 360 & ST30 420, aquacomputer D5 PWM, AC 250mm res
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Luxe 2 (719)
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W
    Keyboard Steelseries M750 TKL
    Mouse Steelseries Rival 700
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro + GameDAC
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QcK Limited
    Headset/Speakers Kanto YU2 with old Yamah HTIB sub
    OS Win10 Pro
    Network RouterGoogle WiFi
    Accessory #1 Honeycomb Alpha flight yoke, Logitech rudder pedals
    Accessory #2 Blue Yeti X
    Accessory #3 Asus BW-16D1X-U blu-ray burner

WTH Asus, updated today hoping it would fix the random half my ARGB header LED's shutting off on a reboot. Well, it fixed that, but broke lighting totally. NOw I'm stuck in rainbow PUKE mode and lighting service doesn't respond in Armoury Crate or Aura Creator! I'm not reposting info you can find it a couple pages back. ONly thing new is the new versions of software that just came out!

Banned Array

Another day without a fix good job Asus im boycotting you as far as future products now, you have shown me that you cant be trusted.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielv View Post
    After the update something went wrong, so I decided to re install it and now I couldn't install it, ASUS must provide an official uninstaller/repair tool, because I found on the logs:

2020-07-16 03:21:29 ROG Live Service and Armoury Crate exist.
    2020-07-16 03:21:29 Launcher exists, start launching Armoury Crate ...
    2020-07-16 03:21:29 Launch Armoury Crate successfully (-294295932)
    2020-07-16 03:21:29 Write installfinish to registry
    2020-07-16 03:21:29 Success writing to Registry. value=1

But Armoury Crate is not installed now (because I've uninstalled it and tried to re-install it). I've removed registry entries, all ASUS folders under Program Files, Program Files (x86), %PROGRAMDATA% and User's AppData folder.

It doesn't work now.
    Same here, I did the same but when I attempt to reinstall the last version of Armoury crate, after half process of installation, the red bar (installation progress) disappears and the program crash and nothing works at all.

Any advice??
    Last edited by miky86bindo; 07-18-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Banned Array

You must install armoury crate uwp app from windows 10 store that is the only way to reinstall it asus has to fix there installer reinstalling wont fix issues cos it will just install the same broken update again cos of the auto update this is why they should test before release they clearly did't if this many users have problems.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ar...ot:overviewtab

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arokhantos View Post
    You must install armoury crate uwp app from windows 10 store that is the only way to reinstall it asus has to fix there installer reinstalling wont fix issues cos it will just install the same broken update again cos of the auto update this is why they should test before release they clearly did't if this many users have problems.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ar...ot:overviewtab
    yep but unfortunately Microsoft store says this "Armoury Crate (Beta) is currently not available"

ROG Member Array

I have a zenith II extreme alpha with 8 sticks of gskill ram. Since the recent update 2 of the rams sticks are not being detected. I've tried everything including reinstalling windows, rollback to the earliest bios then update, power off and unplug, cleared cmos, removed cmos battery. I even tried yelling at it. I'm pretty sure the aura firmware got corrupted. I contacted Asus and they were actually very responsive and emailed me like 5 times yesterday. However, there solution was to RMA the board. As you can imagine its a complex system (search jsp9000 on reddit) so dismantling it is not what I want to do especially for a ridiculous RGB issue. Anyone else having similar problems or a potential solution? Thanks!

Banned Array

I really want them to fix the rgb and also support corsair vengeance rgb pro cos the rgb from iCUE does not match with armory at all its half assed rainbow effect compared to when armory crate is configured properly on my rgb fans altho i wish i could tweak the rgb spectrum to scale bit bigger like what i get on 24 leds scaled down to 16 leds etc

ROG Member Array valenone PC Specs
    valenone PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX X570-F Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16-8GTZR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS RTX 2080 Dual EVO
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z
    MonitorSamsung U28D590
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 840 EVO 750GB
    Storage #2WDC WD4003FZEX 4TB
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR Hydro H115i with ARGB fans
    CaseFractal Define R5 with Tempered glass
    Power SupplySeaSonic X760 760W 80plus Gold
    Keyboard Logtech G810
    Mouse ROG Strix Impact
    Headset SteelSeries Siberia P300
    Mouse Pad Logitech
    Headset/Speakers Logitech X530 5.1 speakers.
    OS Windows 10 Pro version 2004
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC68U

Quote Originally Posted by Arokhantos View Post
    Another day without a fix good job Asus im boycotting you as far as future products now, you have shown me that you cant be trusted.
    This is why I don't trust ASUS for 100% builds with my renderer/gaming fleet PCs.

I have another PC with Core i9-9900K with letter M vendor Z390 ARGB motherboard and letter M's RTX 2080 Ti ARGB while my Ryzen 9 3900X build has ASUS ROG mobo ARGB, ASUS RTX 2080 and ROG mouse.

My renderer (for 3D RT work)/gaming PCs has motherboards from letter M, letter G, and ASUS vendors. I'm nearly ready for Rocketlake and Ampere RTX RGB purchase cycle and it wouldn't be ASUS build with ASUS's RGB software mess. It was a selection between letter G and ASUS for my recent Ryzen 9 + X570 build.

I'm currently doing a clean Windows 10 version 2004 install with my Ryzen 9 with ASUS ROG build. Armoury Crate was working a few days ago.
    Last edited by valenone; 07-18-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast