Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

After the update something went wrong, so I decided to re install it and now I couldn't install it, ASUS must provide an official uninstaller/repair tool, because I found on the logs:

2020-07-16 03:21:29 ROG Live Service and Armoury Crate exist.
    2020-07-16 03:21:29 Launcher exists, start launching Armoury Crate ...
    2020-07-16 03:21:29 Launch Armoury Crate successfully (-294295932)
    2020-07-16 03:21:29 Write installfinish to registry
    2020-07-16 03:21:29 Success writing to Registry. value=1

But Armoury Crate is not installed now (because I've uninstalled it and tried to re-install it). I've removed registry entries, all ASUS folders under Program Files, Program Files (x86), %PROGRAMDATA% and User's AppData folder.

It doesn't work now.
    Last edited by gabrielv; 07-16-2020 at 06:36 PM.

New ROGer Array

I am having the same error code! Glad that i am not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Groumph View Post
    Hello

I have i think the same problems with my gladius II code error 12 please update patch ;(

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 2.7.13.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.0.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.13
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
    ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.21
    ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.32
    ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.17
    ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.1.2
    AacAudioHal 1.02.12
    AacDispaly 1.1.25
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    CosairDram 1.0.13
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    CorsairAsusPlugin 2.0.0
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
    ENE_EHD_ASM_HAL 1.00.05
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
    GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1
    Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.08

I am having the same error code! Glad that i am not the only one

Banned Array

Everything worked fine before and stopped working today i can change rgb color profiles like i want, the problem is every time i startup it reverts to a default state either static or another profile that makes me wanna kill my self, i don't want to waste all day trying to fix your crappy software if set it to rainbow i want rainbow, i do not want anything else it is not respecting my settings and profiles do not automaticly switch unless i first startup the armory crate now all these issues i have is either without auto switching profiles it just defaults to static or another profile.
    Also for rgb software i find it very disturbing the lack of optional effects even corsair has more choice when it comes to rgb, why is this software so bad, i am really getting pissed off i just had an ear infection if i stress i start hearing my own voice my own breathing my own heartbeat at 10000% volume distorted, please have this resolved within 24 hours or this is my last asus product i ever buy, i already have a useless 300€ brick from you guys a router where adaptive QoS does not work at all and just acts like any other brick that only cost 20€

I even restored a old clone backup of windows drive today that had everything working fine for month's that is suffering same bug after updating armory crate.
    Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 2.7.13.0
    ROG Live Service 1.1.0.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.13
    Armoury Crate lite service 3.0.4
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.11
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.23
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.66
    AacVGA 0.0.2.6
    KingstonDram 1.0.26
    AURA DRAM Component 1.0.48
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23.0
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.5.0
    PHISON HAL 1.0.3.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.8.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.5.1

New ROGer Array

With the latest updates, there has been some progress. My Rog Claymore is visible to Aura Creator again. Also monitor or System going to sleep does not seem to break the current Aura profile anymore. That was perhaps the most annoying bug for me before.

However, restarting Windows will forget what aura profile was last used, and it defaults to something that I don't want.

Also, if for that or some other reason the profile does not switch or is wrong, there is no quick way to manually switch to a wanted profile. Fn + number did this using the old software.

Suggestions:

Add an option to select a Default profile! Meaning this profile is used if there is no app running with a profile bound to it.

Add an option to bind Custom Aura profiles to FN + number key combination (Or something else if that is not possible).

Those would finally fix my biggest gripes. If only restarting the PC messes it up now that is a minor thing compared to the past. I uninstalled Armoury II and will give this way a chance now, but time will tell how well it works in the long run.

Getting these apps to work has been a painful proposition from the start, but at least for me, these updates seem to be heading in to the right direction.

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley_07 View Post
    With the latest updates, there has been some progress. My Rog Claymore is visible to Aura Creator again. Also monitor or System going to sleep does not seem to break the current Aura profile anymore. That was perhaps the most annoying bug for me before.

However, restarting Windows will forget what aura profile was last used, and it defaults to something that I don't want.

Also, if for that or some other reason the profile does not switch or is wrong, there is no quick way to manually switch to a wanted profile. Fn + number did this using the old software.

Suggestions:

Add an option to select a Default profile! Meaning this profile is used if there is no app running with a profile bound to it.

Add an option to bind Custom Aura profiles to FN + number key combination (Or something else if that is not possible).

Those would finally fix my biggest gripes. If only restarting the PC messes it up now that is a minor thing compared to the past. I uninstalled Armoury II and will give this way a chance now, but time will tell how well it works in the long run.

Getting these apps to work has been a painful proposition from the start, but at least for me, these updates seem to be heading in to the right direction.
    Oh thank god i am not alone, saves me from trying to do a clean install to resolve issue hopefully they have quick fix

New ROGer Array

At least for me it was always like that but before even putting the PC to sleep would cause some random profile/color to be selected and I remember it happening even when monitor would turn off while the PC is idle. They seem to have fixed those at least. Still far from perfect obviously.

Banned Array

Every few boots only 1 led per fan lights up for me with rest being dark sometimes also with lightstrip on front on my lian li rog certified case.
    I really do not mind betas but it must be marked as beta and there need to be a stable release to with beta being optional atleast you will know you may run into issues with the option to drop back to stable.

New ROGer Array

Thank god I have only the keyboard, the idea of trying to control multiple devices with this software in the state it is in currently does not sound like a good time

Banned Array

Appearntly supose to be able control my ram to but asus decided to drop corsair vengeance rgb pro

One thing i also noticed if i set amount of leds per strip it sometimes reverts to default to, and not even randomy profile my fans turn red with both led strips on 5v rgb while motherboard turns white to default static
    Last edited by Arokhantos; 07-16-2020 at 08:17 PM.

ROG Member Array

today my armoury crate update to version 2.7.13.0 and my asus formula XI mobo cannot be detected on armoury crate . previous version my mobo can be detected
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 2.PNG  

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast