cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which asus programs to install? gladius 2 and gl503v laptop

Boredsoimhere
Level 7
Hello,
I'm not the most computer literate person, but I've had this mouse and laptop for over a year. I just started to play World of Warcraft and used the rog armory to assign hotkeys to the buttons on the side of the mouse. I found that occasionally in the middle of the game they would stop working. So when i checked for a firmware update I was relieved there was one. Once installed it asked me to install rog armory 2 I believe it was called and then I had to go back and delete the aura programs and reinstall the armory program and fast forward I ended up resetting the laptop to factory. so my question is what programs/firmware do i need to delete and what do i need to install to get this mouse optimal? There are several when i visited the Asus website.

Thanks for your help
Boredsoimhere
1 REPLY 1

Boredsoimhere
Level 7
so i reinstalled armory crate and rog armory II and got a warning when i opened crate that not all my stuff was up to date and it wouldn't work right. now the buttons in armory II were i want to assign keyboard stuff to says disabled and it wont let me change their function...
armory crate doesn't even see the mouse.. or any games on my laptop..