cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spatha Unusable in Wireless Mode

Dicehunter
Level 10
When in wireless mode, One of my main reasons for buying this mouse, The mouse drifts aggressively to the left with the slightest movement and it is very difficult to use, Here is a video of me trying to get the mouse to go right but it drifts very strongly left making it impossible to use in wireless mode.

I have no other wireless devices in my household, I have tried a fair few different USB ports for the receiver, I do not have the mouse plugged in at all, I use it purely in wireless, I have tried pairing it again, Even tried different surfaces, 2 x different Asus mats, Bare wood table, Nothing works.

I have never had so many issues as I have done with Asus products.

Maximise the screen and select the highest quality to properly see the cursor, I'm literally fighting to try and get it to go right.

EDIT

I seem to have fixed it by re-flashing the firmware for the receiver, Took 3 tries but hopefully it's now fixed.

2 REPLIES 2

HappyBerryTeddy
Level 7
Dicehunter wrote:
When in wireless mode, One of my main reasons for buying this mouse, The mouse drifts aggressively to the left with the slightest movement and it is very difficult to use, Here is a video of me trying to get the mouse to go right but it drifts very strongly left making it impossible to use in wireless mode.

I have no other wireless devices in my household, I have tried a fair few different USB ports for the receiver, I do not have the mouse plugged in at all, I use it purely in wireless, I have tried pairing it again, Even tried different surfaces, 2 x different Asus mats, Bare wood table, Nothing works.

I have never had so many issues as I have done with Asus products.

Maximise the screen and select the highest quality to properly see the cursor, I'm literally fighting to try and get it to go right.

EDIT

I seem to have fixed it by re-flashing the firmware for the receiver, Took 3 tries but hopefully it's now fixed.

Interesting. I saw this happen to mine only briefly while the receiver firmware was not in sync with the mouse firmware - meaning one was way older than the other. Glad you got it fixed.

Gofran
Level 8
How did you reflash the receiver i have this issue also