Download : Link

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF DTSX Ultra NB/DT) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9168.1 WHQL [13/05/2021]

- Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF DTS HPXv1 NB/DT) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9168.1 WHQL [13/05/2021]

Thread updated.
    I do not know how long this error that takes years will continue, it cannot be that each update of the armory or update of "realtek" will damage the sonic studio. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ERROR, ANNOYING THAT FOR EVERY UPDATE OF A CONTROLLER, I HAVE TO BE UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLING EVERY TIME THEY TAKE AN UPDATE AND THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT IT TAKES YEARS BEING THE SAME AND THEY DON'T WORTH THE REPAIR OF A TREMENDOUS MISTAKE HANDS ARE CLEANED BY PLACING LINKS TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL EVERYTHING FROM 0, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR END USERS AND SO IT IS NOT AN END USER, IT IS ANNOYING TO BE DOING THE SAME AND THE SAME EVERY TIME ASUS LAUNCHES A NEW UPDATE, WITH THIS JUST CAUSED UPDATE A CONTROLLER BECAUSE I WILL BE DAMAGED AGAIN OR THE FAMOUS MESSAGE THAT SONIC IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY SYSTEM WILL GET OUT

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 64 bit 21H2/CO/22000.x

Quote Originally Posted by Maxedfx View Post
    Hi,
    New to the Forums. I have the Zephyrus S15 GX502LXS laptop and the audio output from the laptop speakers is very low.
    Does updating the audio drivers with these drivers help?

If so, Which version of drivers to use?
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 notebook, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 NB/DT) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Quote Originally Posted by w7gary View Post
    I do not know how long this error that takes years will continue, it cannot be that each update of the armory or update of "realtek" will damage the sonic studio. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ERROR, ANNOYING THAT FOR EVERY UPDATE OF A CONTROLLER, I HAVE TO BE UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLING EVERY TIME THEY TAKE AN UPDATE AND THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT IT TAKES YEARS BEING THE SAME AND THEY DON'T WORTH THE REPAIR OF A TREMENDOUS MISTAKE HANDS ARE CLEANED BY PLACING LINKS TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL EVERYTHING FROM 0, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR END USERS AND SO IT IS NOT AN END USER, IT IS ANNOYING TO BE DOING THE SAME AND THE SAME EVERY TIME ASUS LAUNCHES A NEW UPDATE, WITH THIS JUST CAUSED UPDATE A CONTROLLER BECAUSE I WILL BE DAMAGED AGAIN OR THE FAMOUS MESSAGE THAT SONIC IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MY SYSTEM WILL GET OUT
    Hi,

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 NB/DT) from the first post of this thread.

- Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process.

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 08-19-2021 at 04:36 PM.

New ROGer Array

Angry OMG when they pull out a smooth running SS III

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

- Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC

For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.
    My laptop (rog strix g15 2020 ) does not even update it at all due to this cumbersome problem that I am always with my desktop pc, because every time something from the armory is updated on my desktop pc (b550e) it is not worth the sonic studio, they should do something for God, A few days ago I commented because it was misconfigured and I did everything again until it worked, however today the famous message of "the current system is not compatible or the audio driver has not been installed correctly"
    OMG when they pull out a smooth running SS III

what would be the link for the b550e? please
    Last edited by w7gary; 06-15-2021 at 02:05 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hey, I have the ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING motherboard and I would like to output DD5.1 over HDMI to my TV so that I can get surround sound on my Sonos system.
    Is the (UAD - ASUS ROG Dolby NB/DT) the correct driver for me to use?
    GPU is a STRIX 3060ti and TV is connected over HDMI. Sonos system is connected to the TV and will only accept stereo or DD5.1.

Thanks in advance!

MoKiChU PC Specs
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502

Quote Originally Posted by w7gary View Post
    My laptop (rog strix g15 2020 ) does not even update it at all due to this cumbersome problem that I am always with my desktop pc, because every time something from the armory is updated on my desktop pc (b550e) it is not worth the sonic studio, they should do something for God, A few days ago I commented because it was misconfigured and I did everything again until it worked, however today the famous message of "the current system is not compatible or the audio driver has not been installed correctly"
    OMG when they pull out a smooth running SS III

what would be the link for the b550e? please
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Quote Originally Posted by kgh00007 View Post
    Hey, I have the ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING motherboard and I would like to output DD5.1 over HDMI to my TV so that I can get surround sound on my Sonos system.
    Is the (UAD - ASUS ROG Dolby NB/DT) the correct driver for me to use?
    GPU is a STRIX 3060ti and TV is connected over HDMI. Sonos system is connected to the TV and will only accept stereo or DD5.1.

Thanks in advance!
    Hi,

Please, pay more attention to what you are doing, you are talking about your ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard while you are on a thread for Notebooks/Desktops-AIO and not for Motherboards.

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 09-02-2021 at 03:34 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi,

Hey, thanks a lot!

ROG Enthusiast Array sa.783 PC Specs
    sa.783 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Zephyrus S17 GX701GVR
    MotherboardAsus ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701GVR
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-9750H
    Memory (part number)32GB DDR 4
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2060 6GB
    Storage #1SAMSUNG_970 PRO
    Mouse ROG Pugio II
    OS Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Всем привет! Подскажите пожалуйста, какая версия драйверов подойдёт для ноутбука rog g703gs

MoKiChU PC Specs
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502

Quote Originally Posted by sa.783 View Post
    Hello! Please tell me which version of drivers is suitable for the rog g703gs laptop
    Hi,

ROG Enthusiast Array sa.783 PC Specs
    sa.783 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Zephyrus S17 GX701GVR
    MotherboardAsus ROG Zephyrus S17 GX701GVR
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-9750H
    Memory (part number)32GB DDR 4
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2060 6GB
    Storage #1SAMSUNG_970 PRO
    Mouse ROG Pugio II
    OS Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Спасибо!

New ROGer Array Episode Sane PC Specs
    Episode Sane PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS GL502VML
    MotherboardIntel HM170 Mobile Chipset
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-6300HQ
    Memory (part number)TEAM GROUP 16GB DDR4 2666MHz
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
    Sound CardRealtek ALC255 @ Intel Skylake PCH
    MonitorLG 29UM68P ULTRAWIDE
    Storage #1WD B.L.A.C.K SN750 M.2 500GB NVMe SSD
    Power SupplyASUS OEM DELTA Power Adapter 180W
    Mouse ROG GLADIUS II / Logitech G102
    Headset Philips SHP9500
    Headset/Speakers ROG GL502VT
    OS Windows 10 20H2 64bit

Hi everyone,

The Third Party Dolby Atmos HSA SoftwareComponent Driver & Dolby Atmos APO SoftwareComponent Driver have been updated.

Thread, post & drivers package updated.
    Hi!

Just checked on MUC and confirmed by installing that Dolby HSA SWC 3.10100.101.0 and Dolby APO SWC 3.10100.120.0 drivers are Windows 11 (or called 21H2 on MUC) only, and unavaliable on current Windows 10. The latest Dolby APO SWC driver for Windows 10 is 3.30001.53.0 maybe.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast