cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 installation problems 3.00.13 - 3.00.60

Thor-Odinsson
Level 7
Hi.

Actually, I just wanted to briefly install the update 3.00.60 of the AI ​​Suite 3 today. Unfortunately, this became a problem.

After installation and restart I got the following error messages

I have now tried the following

1. Uninstall and reinstallation - without success
2. Uninstalling and installing the older versions of 3.00.13 (included on the board CD) over 3.00.31, 3.00.51 to 3.00.52 (was the last version that ran without problems.

But again and again only these error messages came at Windowstart. and the AI ​​Suite was not started.

I have not been able to install the AI ​​Suite 3 so far, regardless of the version.

Which is also strange, no matter which version I want to install, there are always only 3 Great for installation.

EZ Update
System information
Performance and powersaving

All others, such as Fan Xpert 2, EPU, etc., are not displayed at all. But they were installed beforehand and also worked.

Does anyone have an idea, especially because of the remote procedure error?

Thanks in advance.
16 REPLIES 16

pharma
Level 9
The same happened to me. Only 3.00.59 worked.

STRATEGO-LV
Level 7
Thor-Odinsson wrote:
Hi.

Actually, I just wanted to briefly install the update 3.00.60 of the AI ​​Suite 3 today. Unfortunately, this became a problem.

After installation and restart I got the following error messages

I have now tried the following

1. Uninstall and reinstallation - without success
2. Uninstalling and installing the older versions of 3.00.13 (included on the board CD) over 3.00.31, 3.00.51 to 3.00.52 (was the last version that ran without problems.

But again and again only these error messages came at Windowstart. and the AI ​​Suite was not started.

I have not been able to install the AI ​​Suite 3 so far, regardless of the version.

Which is also strange, no matter which version I want to install, there are always only 3 Great for installation.

EZ Update
System information
Performance and powersaving

All others, such as Fan Xpert 2, EPU, etc., are not displayed at all. But they were installed beforehand and also worked.

Does anyone have an idea, especially because of the remote procedure error?

Thanks in advance.

Just clean it and reinstall, for me 3.00.52 is the latest version installing and working properly.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?95038-AI-Suite-3-cleaner

STRATEGO-LV wrote:
Just clean it and reinstall, for me 3.00.52 is the latest version installing and working properly.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?95038-AI-Suite-3-cleaner

I've already done that. However, due to the answers, I am unsure which version I should reinstall. One writes 3.0052, another 3.00.59 and the current one is 3.00.60. Does it depend on the mainboard? I have an ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING

Thor-Odinsson wrote:
I've already done that. However, due to the answers, I am unsure which version I should reinstall. One writes 3.0052, another 3.00.59 and the current one is 3.00.60. Does it depend on the mainboard? I have an ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING

It seems like 3.00.59 is the latest for AMD and 3.00.60 is the latest for Intel Z490. However, since Z490 and Z390 chipsets are very similar, 3.00.60 seems to work with both. I have an Asus ROG Maximus XI Extreme Z390 motherboard and version 3.00.60 works great so far.

Thor-Odinsson wrote:
Does it depend on the mainboard? I have an ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING

No.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?99270-Version-3-00-13-of-ASUS-AI-Suite-3-now-available/pag...

I think the only difference is if a new motherboard is introduced they may update the AMD or Intel with new "motherboard name". It's easier for Asus to update download sections for only one motherboard type. Later they may merge and have one file. They do this for GPU Tweak II as well.

pharma
Level 9
You got the same errors I did with 3.00.60 even though I also have an Intel motherboard. It probably does not matter if you try 3.00.59 since it worked with my Asus Rampage Extreme V. The application likely has if-then-else code logic to work with either AMD or Intel motherboards, and in this case there may have been a specific change for AMD motherboards. The same is also true for GPUTweak II.

The good news is you can likely try either, though you already tried 3.00.60 with errors. I would just suggest you backup your C: drive to make it easy to restart "clean" if you want to try another.

pharma
Level 9
An update on installing the latest AI Suite on my Intel x99 Rampage Extreme V with Win7 64-bit. I was finally successful installing Version 3.00.60 after noticing the contents of two 3.00.60 zip files from different Asus download sources were not the same. The zip file from my failed 3.00.60 attempts was missing the DIP 5 installation folder and my successful 3.00.60 attempt included the DIP 5 folder as part of the zip contents.

Thanks for @Jesseinsf for providing a link to a working AI Suite 3.00.60. It's likely others having installation errors are using a corrupted/incomplete 3.00.60 zip file. I installed the new AI Suite version over the existing version, so let the AI Suite installer decide what to uninstall.

My primary usage is for Fan Xpert which is working fine. No issues on other functionality.

Edit: Working AI Suite 3.00.60 link
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

FoxTech
Level 7
I tried the 3.00.59 a few minutes ago, after every other version faild. (C8H -> Windows 10 64 Build 2004)
Well, 3.00.59 also wont work. Official Pages says 3.00.52 is latest version.

FanControl wont start, Asus Com Service wont start (always deaktivated under "Services")
They also shut off, if I start them manualy.

And I get a few error messages like -> Accsess violation at address O3D4C637 in module dip4.dll. Read of address 000003A8
Every tab brings such an error, only the address vary.

Don't wanna reinstall Windows!

Update:

New and working Version (AiSuite III 3.00.69) for C8H released.

Updated Chipset Driver also available.

https://rog.asus.com/de/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-viii-hero-model/helpdesk_download/
Greetings

Update:

New and working Version (AiSuite III 3.00.69) for C8H released.

Updated Chipset Driver also available.

https://rog.asus.com/de/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-viii-hero-model/helpdesk_download/

For what it's worth, here is the direct link to AiSuite III 3.0.69 Win 10 x64

Maybe this is only me, but I keep being confused by Asus' upload strategy for such common tools.
- Why is this posted in the Utilities of Crosshair VIII Hero, but not Crosshair VIII Impact or other models?
- Why is there a mention somewhere else in this forum that the PPU version replaced the DIP5 version when in fact the latter is still being maintained?
- Would it not make sense to have a sticky thread with all those versions/links added, especially for the case that one won't work and one needs to try other versions?

Sorry for rambling and if there've been similar threads/ideas I missed.

Best,
DavyDee