cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA Problems

Mattgyver99
Level 7
I sent in my Asus GL502VM for repairs in early march due to a hard drive failure, I paid to have it looked at and then paid what was asked for repairs. It then took until 4/29 for my laptop to be repaired, at which point it has sat at the waiting for courier to pick up message. I sent an email earlier this month about this to the support team who responded that there were minor delays in courier service. I then called yesterday to see if there were any further updates on my case where the customer support person said he had to email the service technician for further information. I just received an email this morning however that is a repeat repair quotation and when I checked my Asus RMA status it is now back at the very first status saying that I need to pay the repair charge. I need someone to get back to me as to when my laptop will be shipped.

RMA: *** Edited by cl-Albert 5/28/20 ***
Serial Number: *** Edited by cl-Albert 5/28/20 ***
2 REPLIES 2

cl-Adrian
Level 8
Mattgyver99 wrote:
I sent in my Asus GL502VM for repairs in early march due to a hard drive failure, I paid to have it looked at and then paid what was asked for repairs. It then took until 4/29 for my laptop to be repaired, at which point it has sat at the waiting for courier to pick up message. I sent an email earlier this month about this to the support team who responded that there were minor delays in courier service. I then called yesterday to see if there were any further updates on my case where the customer support person said he had to email the service technician for further information. I just received an email this morning however that is a repeat repair quotation and when I checked my Asus RMA status it is now back at the very first status saying that I need to pay the repair charge. I need someone to get back to me as to when my laptop will be shipped.

RMA: *** Edited by cl-Albert 5/28/20 ***
Serial Number: *** Edited by cl-Albert 5/28/20 ***

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. I've looked into your RMA, and noticed that a our repair team is waiting for your confirmation for the repairs. Please email me if you haven't had contact with them.

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

Adrian,

Thank you for the quick reply, I have sent you an email with more information about my RMA troubles.