Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by invoke96 View Post
    hi try reset or restart at app settings on realtek audio console
    I finally managed to fix it. Manually wiped all Realtek related stuff in registry etc.
    And reinstalled the drivers via the bat file + manually installed them as well.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Apexing's Avatar

Hi,

Ive done all the steps and installed the drivers for Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) . my mainboard is the Asus ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4, i followed all the cleanup and install instructions.
    However are these driver not supposed to include Enhancements -> Loudness Equalization ? i am not seeing any enhancement tab located in the windows speaker properties

New ROGer Array

hi Mokichu,
    i have ROG-STRIX B560-I motherboard.
    which package should i install?

thanks,
    Yo.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Quote Originally Posted by invoke96 View Post
    HI mokichu i have questions is this necessary to download? or just stick to current versions.
    Hi,

You can just stick to current versions from Microsoft Store (anyway the new versions will also be available via the Microsoft Store soon).

Quote Originally Posted by umiumi223 View Post
    hi. thanks for updating.
    but i have occured same issue previous question. like this

is this normal?
    Hi,

Again, there is no issue, these messages just indicates that the driver is already present and installed (no new driver to install).

Quote Originally Posted by ©öÐë©.X999 View Post
    hello.

I did all the process from cleaning, installing and updating but still got error. I don't know if I installed the right drivers here ??

I have a Z490 Maximus XII Hero (wifi)
    Hi,

You are on the wrong thread, I answered you in the right thread : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showpost.php?p=867907

Quote Originally Posted by Apexing View Post
    Hi,

Ive done all the steps and installed the drivers for Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) . my mainboard is the Asus ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4, i followed all the cleanup and install instructions.
    However are these driver not supposed to include Enhancements -> Loudness Equalization ? i am not seeing any enhancement tab located in the windows speaker properties
    Hi,

This Enhancements tab is only displayed when you use the Microsoft built-in generic audio drivers. When you use the audio drivers specific to your motherboard, the audio enhancement is configured via your audio apps (Realtek Audio Control/Console, SS3, DTS Sound Unbound), however I would like to point out that you will not find this Loudness Equalization option in them anyway. If you want to have it no matter what, you have no other choice but to follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process in order to switch to Microsoft built-in generic drivers (but you will be unable to use Realtek Audio Control/Console, SS3, DTS Sound Unbound).

Quote Originally Posted by kenshinhimura View Post
    hi Mokichu,
    i have ROG-STRIX B560-I motherboard.
    which package should i install?

thanks,
    Yo.
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 09-13-2022 at 06:29 AM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Thank you Mokichu.

New ROGer Array

Which driver for z690 Maximus Extreme w/ ALC4082

Hi, getting confused,
    Which driver for ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme w/ ALC4082 please?
    "ROG SupremeFX 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC ALC4082"
    Thanks,
    B.
    Last edited by jbmerrill1954; 08-13-2022 at 08:12 PM. Reason: clarification

New ROGer Array

Which driver for z690 Maximus Extreme w/ ALC4082

Hi, I just answered my own question by trying the first driver package and everything works.

Thank you very much for this good stuff.

B.

New ROGer Array

Which one?

Hi. Which package should i install? I have a B660-A Strix Wi-Fi. Another question: why this Realtek USB driver takes so long to start with Windows? For example, it starts with an X and 5 or 6 seconds later the sound is usable. It's kinda annoying. Anyone with this issue? Or it's just how this driver work? Thanksss!!!

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticaPhantom23 View Post
    Hi. Which package should i install? I have a B660-A Strix Wi-Fi. Another question: why this Realtek USB driver takes so long to start with Windows? For example, it starts with an X and 5 or 6 seconds later the sound is usable. It's kinda annoying. Anyone with this issue? Or it's just how this driver work? Thanksss!!!
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Thank you Mokichu.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast