Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array ScomComputers LTD. PC Specs
    ScomComputers LTD. PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX Z690 A
    Processori7 12700K
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX RXT 3070
    Graphics Card #2ROG STRIX 6700XT
    Graphics Card #3ROG STRIX 5700XT

Thanks, I realized the mistake too, but it's not good, there is no equlizer, just that, how can I get the other settings without the sonic?
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	N-vtelen.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	90781
    It's unbelievable and annoying to me that they can't leave it in the software by default (as before)
    I've tried SS3 too, but my problem is that even though all effects are disabled, it's still like I'm in church, especially the games, it's really bad ...

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by ScomComputers LTD. View Post
    Thanks, I realized the mistake too, but it's not good, there is no equlizer, just that, how can I get the other settings without the sonic?

Name:	N-vtelen.jpg 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	90781
    It's unbelievable and annoying to me that they can't leave it in the software by default (as before)
    I've tried SS3 too, but my problem is that even though all effects are disabled, it's still like I'm in church, especially the games, it's really bad ...
    You have to disable audio enhancements in sound properties. But you won't be able to use things such as EQ and other effects, it will ignore Realtek Audio Console audio tweaks, except sampling rate, volume and amplification level.
    Microsoft F up again. In WIn11 loudness equalization is enabled if audio enhancements turned on. That's why you can hear this "church effect". A holy blessing from Microsoft's cheap indian outsource programmers and blue hair LGBT Twitter retards from California who whine all day long instead of doing their job.

Name:	123.png 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	90782
    Last edited by Rocket Scientist; 11-26-2021 at 05:26 PM.

Processori7 12700K

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Scientist View Post
    You have to disable audio enhancements in sound properties. But you won't be able to use things such as EQ and other effects, it will ignore Realtek Audio Console audio tweaks, except sampling rate, volume and amplification level.
    Microsoft F up again. In WIn11 loudness equalization is enabled if audio enhancements turned on. That's why you can hear this "church effect". A holy blessing from Microsoft's cheap indian outsource programmers and blue hair LGBT Twitter retards from California who whine all day long instead of doing their job.

Name:	123.png 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	90782
    Thank you so much for wanting to help, but I don't have that setting! Z690 Strix A mobo with ALC4080 audio codec ... I'm very angry because I'm just sucking on it, before that there was an MSI Z590 motherboard with ALC4080 codec and there was nothing wrong with setting it up from the realtek console, I don't know why asus disabled it!
    I am very angry about this .... it would be nice if someone would help, thank you very much!

Name:	sound.jpg 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	90783

Thank you so much for wanting to help, but I don't have that setting! Z690 Strix A mobo with ALC4080 audio codec ... I'm very angry because I'm just sucking on it, before that there was an MSI Z590 motherboard with ALC4080 codec and there was nothing wrong with setting it up from the realtek console, I don't know why asus disabled it!
    I am very angry about this .... it would be nice if someone would help, thank you very much!

Name:	sound.jpg 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	90783
    How about this one? If you have it, then enable it and disable again, even if it was disabled by default (because of Win11 bug).
    If you don't have it then you can uninstall Realtek audio drivers and use default Microsoft driver, as temporary solution. It should remove "church effect". Almost all Realtek audio settings (like Sonic Studio 3) won't work without enhancements enabled anyway.

Name:	windows-11-enable-enhanced-audio.png 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	90784
    Last edited by Rocket Scientist; 11-26-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Processori7 12700K

How about this one? If you have it, then enable it and disable again, even if it was disabled by default (because of Win11 bug).
    If you don't have it then you can uninstall Realtek audio drivers and use default Microsoft driver, as temporary solution. It should remove "church effect". Almost all Realtek audio settings (like Sonic Studio 3) won't work without enhancements enabled anyway.

Name:	windows-11-enable-enhanced-audio.png 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	90784
    Thanks a lot .... a driver reinstall has been released, but now I'm a little confused what to disable and what to allow?
    That's good? This church echo goes to my brain ...

Name:	audio.jpg 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	90785

Thanks a lot .... a driver reinstall has been released, but now I'm a little confused what to disable and what to allow?

Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	90787

ROG Member Array

Can anyone tell me the difference between these drivers and the ones on the Support Page for the Specific Motherboard?

Processori7 12700K

Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	90787
    Thank you very much...but it is not good, it is very bad if they are off...
    I just need an old "loundness" and a "high" sound highlight, without church echo...
    I don't know if there is a "mode",because I've seen modified realtek drivers with the old/hidden functions restored....
    Last edited by ScomComputers LTD.; 11-27-2021 at 09:42 AM.

New ROGer Array

Hi MoKiChU,

I'm planning to buy a ROG STRIX Z690-I GAMING WIFI. As I understand, I need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB Gen2) for this motherboard, right?
    Also, if I delete ThirdParty folder and comment out lines from "Install.cmd" that are referring to this folder, I will get only basic Realtek audio driver? If so, does Windows will not to try automatically install Sonic Studio, Sonic Radar and DTS crap? I just don't need any of them and I don't care about EQ in Realtek Audio Console app, because I will use Dolby Atmos from Store.

Anyway, thank you for updating this thread frequently, you are real MVP.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array piratino PC Specs
    piratino PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)OMEN by HP [15-dh0057nl]
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z590-I GAMING WIFI
    ProcessorIntel Core i711700K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000MHz CL15-15-15-35 1.35V - F4-3000C15D-32GVR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GeForce® RTX 3070 Noctua OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
    Sound CardHeadset: Creative Sound BlasterX G1 Portable 7.1 Soundcard /Speakers: [motherboard integrated]
    MonitorHP OMEN X 27
    Storage #1OS: FireCuda 520 SSD 500GB [ZP500GM30002] /Game: FireCuda 520 SSD 1TB [ZP1000GM30002]
    Storage #2Data: Seagate FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive 2TB (SSHD) [ST2000DX002]
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S w/ extra Noctua NF-A15 PWM fan in push-pull configuration
    CaseSilverStone SG10 [SST-SG10B (Black)]
    Power SupplyCorsair SF750 Platinum
    Keyboard Work: Logitech K800 Wireless Keyboard /Game: Keyboard E-YOOSO K-700 [CherryMX Silver Speed Switches]
    Mouse Work: Logitech Wireless Mouse MX Master 2S /Game: Logitech G-Pro X ULTRALIGHT Wireless
    Headset Game: Superlux HD 668B
    Mouse Pad ARTISAN Ninja FX Raiden MID [Black-XL]
    Headset/Speakers Room/Ambient: Creative Labs DTT2200 Desktop Theater Digital 5.1 Computer Speaker System
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

The Third Party Drivers have been updated for these drivers packages :

Thread, post & drivers packages updated.
    Hi there!
    How to understand which Gen package should I follow?
    Until now I was using the Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) drivers.
    My motherboard is the ASUS ROG z590-I WiFi.
    Should I follow the Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB Gen2) as it has similar packages inside it as it had the old Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) drivers?

Thank you.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast