Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array piratino PC Specs
    piratino PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)OMEN by HP [15-dh0057nl]
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z590-I GAMING WIFI
    ProcessorIntel Core i711700K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000MHz CL15-15-15-35 1.35V - F4-3000C15D-32GVR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GeForce® RTX 3070 Noctua OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
    Sound CardHeadset: Creative Sound BlasterX G1 Portable 7.1 Soundcard /Speakers: [motherboard integrated]
    MonitorHP OMEN X 27
    Storage #1OS: FireCuda 520 SSD 500GB [ZP500GM30002] /Game: FireCuda 520 SSD 1TB [ZP1000GM30002]
    Storage #2Data: Seagate FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive 2TB (SSHD) [ST2000DX002]
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S w/ extra Noctua NF-A15 PWM fan in push-pull configuration
    CaseSilverStone SG10 [SST-SG10B (Black)]
    Power SupplyCorsair SF750 Platinum
    Keyboard Work: Logitech K800 Wireless Keyboard /Game: Keyboard E-YOOSO K-700 [CherryMX Silver Speed Switches]
    Mouse Work: Logitech Wireless Mouse MX Master 2S /Game: Logitech G-Pro X ULTRALIGHT Wireless
    Headset Game: Superlux HD 668B
    Mouse Pad ARTISAN Ninja FX Raiden MID [Black-XL]
    Headset/Speakers Room/Ambient: Creative Labs DTT2200 Desktop Theater Digital 5.1 Computer Speaker System
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

Correct for all your questions.
    Amazing, Thanks!
    Thank you for your great work!

ROG Member Array AguchoB PC Specs
    AguchoB PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z590-E Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Kabylake i7-11700k
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR WHITE LED CMU16GX4M2C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1070GTX
    Sound CardAsus FX Supreme
    MonitorSamsung G5 27
    Storage #1Kingston SSD v300 240gb
    Storage #2HHD 2TB Western Digital Black
    CPU CoolerEVGA CL120MM AIO WATER COOLER
    CaseCoolermaster CM 690 Ed. III
    Power SupplySeasonic 600W Plus gold
    Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
    Mouse Razer Mamba Tournament Chroma
    Headset Coolermaster Master Pulse
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Xemal X750
    OS Windows 11 Workstation x64
    Accessory #1 Wif/Bluetooth

Hi guys and Mokichu, I wanted to tell you that these drivers (Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB Gen2):
    Drivers: 6.3.9600.2303 WHQL [09/28/2021])
    improved remarkably and decreased the problem of static and frying sound of my mother Z590-e, although sometimes it still happens when it comes to making several repeated clicks on youtube or video players or spotify for example but when that happens what I do is restart the windows audio service, but in general its improve, hopefully these drivers will continue to improve and getting better in the future so we can enjoy all the benefits of this fabulous mother in peace.

ROG Member Array ScomComputers LTD. PC Specs
    ScomComputers LTD. PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX Z690 A
    Processori7 12700K
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX RXT 3070
    Graphics Card #2ROG STRIX 6700XT
    Graphics Card #3ROG STRIX 5700XT

Quote Originally Posted by ferums View Post
    Hi MoKiChU,

I'm planning to buy a ROG STRIX Z690-I GAMING WIFI. As I understand, I need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB Gen2) for this motherboard, right?
    Also, if I delete ThirdParty folder and comment out lines from "Install.cmd" that are referring to this folder, I will get only basic Realtek audio driver? If so, does Windows will not to try automatically install Sonic Studio, Sonic Radar and DTS crap? I just don't need any of them and I don't care about EQ in Realtek Audio Console app, because I will use Dolby Atmos from Store.

Anyway, thank you for updating this thread frequently, you are real MVP.
    Hello.... you don't need to do anything, with the MoKiChU driver package only the drivers are installed, use that one, the rest is optional, as described in the description....
    BUT I am also interested in how you can make it so that the basic realtek console is installed,not the ROG one,because the basic one has much more,the ROG one has a few things disabled,I don't need anything else but loudness and a high sound highlight, but the sonic gives me echo in some games,it's like playing in a church whatever I set it to,if I delete it it goes away,but it's all so dull,I need the basic RLT console. ....

ROG Member Array ScomComputers LTD. PC Specs
    ScomComputers LTD. PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX Z690 A
    Processori7 12700K
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX RXT 3070
    Graphics Card #2ROG STRIX 6700XT
    Graphics Card #3ROG STRIX 5700XT

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

He knows what he's doing, he wants to get rid of all Third Party stuff (not just app, but app and drivers), and he does it knowingly, because he knows this won't bring back a working equalizer in Realtek Audio Control.

The UAD/DCH drivers being modular, you can install your drivers by these different types of install from the most complete to the lightest :

Intended to work like this by ASUS :

- Full (EQ will be in the S33 app) : Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process.

Not intended to work like this by ASUS (at your own risk) :

- Realtek Only (EQ in Realtek Audio Control will not work) : Delete the ThirdParty folder from AUDIO_Realtek_USB_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3-DTS_MB_Gen2_v6.3.9600.xxxx folder then follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process (without installing SS3 & DTS apps).

- Minimal (such as Microsoft built-in drivers, without Realtek app) : Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process > Right click on RtDUsbAD_asus.inf (in AUDIO_Realtek_USB_UAD_ASUS_ROG_SS3-DTS_MB_Gen2_v6.3.9600.xxxx\Realtek\CodecUsb_xxxx folder) > Install > Wait for the message "The operation completed successfully" or for restart request.

So to sum up, this is expected by ASUS to work like this (when a Third Party apps/drivers is bundled with the Realtek audio drivers package type, the equalization is done via the Third Party app), if this does not suit you, since this occurring with drivers package from your motherboard support page (and therefore that it is not specific to the drivers that I propose) : Open a ticket with ASUS Support.
    Thank you very much for following the instructions,only without the driver "third party"...the console won't start,with this error,even though the services are running...so Asus disabled the basic RLT Console,too bad because it worked fine for me on the Z590 board,with the same sound card..sorry...I don't need anything else but a loudness and a high pitch highlight....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RTL.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	90814

ROG Enthusiast Array

Im running the 6.3.9600.2276 on my z590 hero board, im correct to want to use the gen 2 6.3.9600.2303 one right? I just want to keep up with the updates. Thank you.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Thank you very much.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Drivers : 6.3.9600.2307 fixed the popping sounds and line in interference on my Z690 strix gaming A.

ROG Member Array

Hello
    For software is any of this optional/Mandatory?
    Realtek Audio Control/Console - Mandatory?
    Sonic Studio III - Mandatory?
    Sonic Radar III - useless?
    DTS Sound Unbound -needed/beneficial?

ROG Member Array

Not having much luck with z690 Hero on a clean windows 11 install. The Realtek console will not open. Also rtkauduservice64 Just sits at around 10% cpu useage the entire time.

I tried the drivers on the asus support page without these 2 issues but being a older driver. *
    Last edited by Jozh89; 12-12-2021 at 12:15 PM.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Quote Originally Posted by kernolsz28 View Post
    Im running the 6.3.9600.2276 on my z590 hero board, im correct to want to use the gen 2 6.3.9600.2303 one right? I just want to keep up with the updates. Thank you.
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozh89 View Post
    Not having much luck with z690 Hero on a clean windows 11 install. The Realtek console will not open. Also rtkauduservice64 Just sits at around 10% cpu useage the entire time.

I tried the drivers on the asus support page without these 2 issues but being a older driver. *
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 07-17-2022 at 01:56 PM.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast