ProcessorIntel I7-12700K
    Memory (part number)16GB 3200 (16-18-18-36) Corsair Dominator White
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte RTX 3080 10G OC
    Monitor24" 240Hz Alienware AW251HF
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i ELITE CAPELLIX WHITE
    CaseCorsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass White
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850 80 PLUS Gold PSU

Hi MoKiChu,

I have a Z690-A gaming wifi D4 motherboard, I just want to ask which audio driver should I install? Because I see there are Realtek USB Audio and Realtek Audio, or should I install both of them, if so which version should I install?

Thank you.

New ROGer Array daithanhtran2912 PC Specs
    daithanhtran2912 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4
    ProcessorIntel I7-12700K
    Memory (part number)16GB 3200 (16-18-18-36) Corsair Dominator White
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte RTX 3080 10G OC
    Monitor24" 240Hz Alienware AW251HF
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i ELITE CAPELLIX WHITE
    CaseCorsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass White
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850 80 PLUS Gold PSU

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Also, updates your Realtek USB Audio Firmware to the last if it is not done yet (to run as admin) : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...11-25_ASUS.zip
    Hi MoKiChu,

Thank you for your answer and all your dedicated work.

New ROGer Array

Hello, is there a big problem with the Realtek USB Sound Card Drivers since the last year not yet solved?, I have some freezes and before the freeze and the PC totally blocked that I have to do a hard shutdown or restart with the case buttons, I hear some crisps and squeaks sounds, and since December too, with a Rog Z690i Wifi, when I play in the properties the test sound in DTS and Dolby only sound the two or three first tones and then crash with squeaks and the test stop.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Quote Originally Posted by jesus_ngl View Post
    Hello, is there a big problem with the Realtek USB Sound Card Drivers since the last year not yet solved?, I have some freezes and before the freeze and the PC totally blocked that I have to do a hard shutdown or restart with the case buttons, I hear some crisps and squeaks sounds, and since December too, with a Rog Z690i Wifi, when I play in the properties the test sound in DTS and Dolby only sound the two or three first tones and then crash with squeaks and the test stop.
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread.

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Also, updates your Realtek USB Audio Firmware to the last if it is not done yet (to run as admin) : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...11-25_ASUS.zip
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 07-17-2022 at 01:43 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Thank you very much, Mokichu.

New ROGer Array

A quick question

I'm so sorry, probably been asked 1000 times, but for a ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI) what are the latest drivers ?

For some reason internet sound is very quiet with my current ones

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by jesus_ngl View Post
    Really thanks for the help, but I tested yesterday these drivers and it was the same.

Can the people with a z690 with these USB soundcards play the Dolby and DTS test without failing?
    Last edited by jesus_ngl; 06-21-2022 at 10:57 PM.

ROG Member Array

hi. cmd displayed cannot install driver. i have been used your driver. (previous version was 2311)

Microsoft PnP ユーティリティ

処理情報: A-VoluteNh3ApoSwc.inf
    ドライバーをインストールできませんでした: データはこれ以上ありません。

合計試行回数: 1
    正常にインポートされた数: 0

Microsoft PnP ユーティリティ

処理情報: AVoluteSS3Vad.inf
    ドライバーをインストールできませんでした: データはこれ以上ありません。

合計試行回数: 1
    正常にインポートされた数: 0

Microsoft PnP ユーティリティ

処理情報: dtsapo4ultraAsusextensionpkg.inf

New ROGer Array

Sonic studio iii

on the official support site already appears the driver Version 6.0.1.9359 for the B450f gaming, download and installed but the sonic studio 3 app doesn't work correctly. I'm using an astro a50 connected to the digital output.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Quote Originally Posted by Leaemi View Post
    I'm so sorry, probably been asked 1000 times, but for a ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI) what are the latest drivers ?

For some reason internet sound is very quiet with my current ones
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

Quote Originally Posted by umiumi223 View Post
    hi. cmd displayed cannot install driver. i have been used your driver. (previous version was 2311)
    Hi,

They have not failed to install, these messages just indicates that the driver is already present and installed (no new driver to install).

Quote Originally Posted by IvFormula View Post
    on the official support site already appears the driver Version 6.0.1.9359 for the B450f gaming, download and installed but the sonic studio 3 app doesn't work correctly. I'm using an astro a50 connected to the digital output.
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

Last edited by MoKiChU; 07-17-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast