Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 286
  1. #271
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    MoKiChU, I have a Z690 Hero & a TUF Z690-Plus WiFi D4.

    I was curious what the difference is between the "Realtek USB Audio" and the "Realtek Audio" ? How do you know which one you need, is it based on the description from ASUS?

    Z690 Hero Official Asus Audio Drive description:
    Realtek USB Audio Driver V6.3.9600.2307 UWD For Windows 10/11 64-bit.
    (So this would need the "Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 5xx/6xx/TRX40)")?

    TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 Official Asus Audio Drive description:
    Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.1.9244 For Windows 10/11 64-bit.
    (So this would need the "Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx)")?

    Thanks.

  2. #272
    New ROGer Array Master. PC Specs
    Master. PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z690-a gaming wifi D4
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 12700K
    Memory (part number)Geil 32GB(2x16) DDR4 3000mhz
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC 10GB
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung NVME 980 1TB
    CPU CoolerLian Li Galahad 360ml BLACK
    CaseCoolerMaster H500p mesh
    Power SupplyGreen(Highpower) 1050w
    OS Win10/Ubuntu20.04

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

    - Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) :
    Drivers : 6.3.9600.2311 WHQL [03/01/2022]

    Download : Link

    - Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS TRX40 MB) :
    Drivers : 6.3.9600.2311 WHQL [03/01/2022]

    Download : Link

    ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboards :


    - Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS PRIME DTSX Ultra MB) :
    Drivers : 6.3.9600.2311 WHQL [03/01/2022]

    Download : Link

    ASUS PRIME DTS:X Ultra motherboards :



    OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
    Hardware requirements (Intel) : ASUS ROG motherboards with Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx series chipsets with ALC408x codec.
    Hardware requirements (AMD - AM4/AM5) : ASUS ROG motherboards with AMD 5xx/6xx series chipsets with ALC408x codec.
    Hardware requirements (AMD - sTRX4) : ASUS ROG/PRIME motherboards with AMD TRX40 chipset.

    Note : In order to know which drivers package to use, match the audio specifications of your motherboard with the apps or ask me.

    Hi, Is there anything for ubuntu 20.04 and onward? I dont have any issues on windows 10, sound and everything seem to work fine, but under ubuntu 20.04 I have no sound at all!

  3. #273
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

    - Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) :
    Drivers : 6.3.9600.2311 WHQL [03/01/2022]


    Download : Link

    - Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS TRX40 MB) :
    Drivers : 6.3.9600.2311 WHQL [03/01/2022]


    Download : Link

    ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboards :


    - Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS PRIME DTSX Ultra MB) :
    Drivers : 6.3.9600.2311 WHQL [03/01/2022]


    Download : Link

    ASUS PRIME DTS:X Ultra motherboards :



    OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit or more recent.
    Hardware requirements (Intel) : ASUS ROG motherboards with Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx series chipsets with ALC408x codec.
    Hardware requirements (AMD - AM4/AM5) : ASUS ROG motherboards with AMD 5xx/6xx series chipsets with ALC408x codec.
    Hardware requirements (AMD - sTRX4) : ASUS ROG/PRIME motherboards with AMD TRX40 chipset.

    Note : In order to know which drivers package to use, match the audio specifications of your motherboard with the apps or ask me.

    Hey, I have an ROG STRIX B550-I Gaming motherboard, and I'm wondering if one of the drivers would work this board I have. Thanks.

  4. #274
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    468
    Posts
    672

    Quote Originally Posted by essential View Post
    MoKiChU, I have a Z690 Hero & a TUF Z690-Plus WiFi D4.

    I was curious what the difference is between the "Realtek USB Audio" and the "Realtek Audio" ? How do you know which one you need, is it based on the description from ASUS?

    Z690 Hero Official Asus Audio Drive description:
    Realtek USB Audio Driver V6.3.9600.2307 UWD For Windows 10/11 64-bit.
    (So this would need the "Realtek USB Audio (MB | Intel 5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 5xx/6xx/TRX40)")?

    TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 Official Asus Audio Drive description:
    Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.1.9244 For Windows 10/11 64-bit.
    (So this would need the "Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx)")?

    Thanks.
    Hi,

    Your ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Hero is an :

    ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

    Also, updates your Realtek USB Audio Firmware to the last if it is not done yet (to run as admin) : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...11-25_ASUS.zip

    Your ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4 is an :

    ASUS TUF DTS Audio Processing motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS AP MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master. View Post
    Hi, Is there anything for ubuntu 20.04 and onward? I dont have any issues on windows 10, sound and everything seem to work fine, but under ubuntu 20.04 I have no sound at all!
    Hi,

    No, Windows 10/11 only.

    Quote Originally Posted by mTECHIE View Post
    Hey, I have an ROG STRIX B550-I Gaming motherboard, and I'm wondering if one of the drivers would work this board I have. Thanks.
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 06-21-2022 at 04:13 PM.

  5. #275
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

    You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx).

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

    Ah, I see - alright, I'll head over to that thread and get the proper drivers. Thank you very much, MoKiChU. I greatly appreciate it. And keep up with the great work.

  6. #276
    New ROGer Array daithanhtran2912 PC Specs
    daithanhtran2912 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4
    ProcessorIntel I7-12700K
    Memory (part number)16GB 3200 (16-18-18-36) Corsair Dominator White
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte RTX 3080 10G OC
    Monitor24" 240Hz Alienware AW251HF
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i ELITE CAPELLIX WHITE
    CaseCorsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass White
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850 80 PLUS Gold PSU

    Join Date
    May 2022
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    2

    Hi MoKiChu,

    I have a Z690-A gaming wifi D4 motherboard, I just want to ask which audio driver should I install? Because I see there are Realtek USB Audio and Realtek Audio, or should I install both of them, if so which version should I install?

    Thank you.

  7. #277
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    468
    Posts
    672

    Quote Originally Posted by daithanhtran2912 View Post
    Hi MoKiChu,

    I have a Z690-A gaming wifi D4 motherboard, I just want to ask which audio driver should I install? Because I see there are Realtek USB Audio and Realtek Audio, or should I install both of them, if so which version should I install?

    Thank you.
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

    Also, updates your Realtek USB Audio Firmware to the last if it is not done yet (to run as admin) : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...11-25_ASUS.zip

  8. #278
    New ROGer Array daithanhtran2912 PC Specs
    daithanhtran2912 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Z690-A Gaming Wifi D4
    ProcessorIntel I7-12700K
    Memory (part number)16GB 3200 (16-18-18-36) Corsair Dominator White
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte RTX 3080 10G OC
    Monitor24" 240Hz Alienware AW251HF
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i ELITE CAPELLIX WHITE
    CaseCorsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass White
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850 80 PLUS Gold PSU

    Join Date
    May 2022
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

    Also, updates your Realtek USB Audio Firmware to the last if it is not done yet (to run as admin) : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...11-25_ASUS.zip
    Hi MoKiChu,

    Thank you for your answer and all your dedicated work.

  9. #279
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Hello, is there a big problem with the Realtek USB Sound Card Drivers since the last year not yet solved?, I have some freezes and before the freeze and the PC totally blocked that I have to do a hard shutdown or restart with the case buttons, I hear some crisps and squeaks sounds, and since December too, with a Rog Z690i Wifi, when I play in the properties the test sound in DTS and Dolby only sound the two or three first tones and then crash with squeaks and the test stop.

  10. #280
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    468
    Posts
    672

    Quote Originally Posted by jesus_ngl View Post
    Hello, is there a big problem with the Realtek USB Sound Card Drivers since the last year not yet solved?, I have some freezes and before the freeze and the PC totally blocked that I have to do a hard shutdown or restart with the case buttons, I hear some crisps and squeaks sounds, and since December too, with a Rog Z690i Wifi, when I play in the properties the test sound in DTS and Dolby only sound the two or three first tones and then crash with squeaks and the test stop.
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

    Also, updates your Realtek USB Audio Firmware to the last if it is not done yet (to run as admin) : https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...11-25_ASUS.zip

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •