Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 287
  1. #191
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Reputation
    35
    Posts
    6

    Exclamation

    I notice a constantly high CPU Load as well after installing the latest driver posted in thread start. The cleanup process of previous driver and install was followed line by line using the Install_Gen2 bat file for my Maximus Hero XIII. Also Realtek Console is not working anymore (RPC Fail). Maybe this is an Asus choice of not using anymore this tool.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	91273
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	91274

  2. #192
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    This USB adio driver caused my system to boot up very slow into Windows 11 with the Z690 Maximus Hero board. I do not recommend using it with this board and Windows 11.

  3. #193
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingenius View Post
    I notice a constantly high CPU Load as well after installing the latest driver posted in thread start. The cleanup process of previous driver and install was followed line by line using the Install_Gen2 bat file for my Maximus Hero XIII. Also Realtek Console is not working anymore (RPC Fail). Maybe this is an Asus choice of not using anymore this tool.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	91273
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	91274
    Same thing here!! High CPU usage after install. Is there a way to download the previous versions??!!
    Regards,
    RicK

  4. #194
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    471
    Posts
    675

    Quote Originally Posted by Jozh89
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vvoid
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingenius
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami1
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rikardomarks View Post
    ...
    Hi,

    - Avoid ZoneID blocking trouble :

    - For each downloaded .zip : ZoneID unblock the .zip (Right click on the .zip file > Properties > Check the box Unblock > OK).

    or

    - Disable the ZoneID blocking completely (you will no longer have to unblock each downloaded .zip) :

    - Right-click Windows Start button then click Launch then type gpedit.msc > OK
    - User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Attachment Manager
    - Do not preserve zone information in file attachment : Enabled > OK.

    - Redownload Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.
    - ZoneID unblock the .zip (Only if you have not disabled the ZoneID blocking) : Right click on the .zip file > Properties > Check the box Unblock > OK.
    - Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process (for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process).
    - Press Windows key + X > Task Manager > Startup tab : Check that Realtek HD Audio Universal Service is Enabled.
    - Restart your PC.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 01-24-2022 at 03:43 PM.

  5. #195
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Reputation
    23
    Posts
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    - Avoid ZoneID blocking trouble :

    - For each downloaded .zip : ZoneID unblock the .zip (Right click on the .zip file > Properties > Check the box Unblock > OK).

    or

    - Disable the ZoneID blocking completely (you will no longer have to unblock each downloaded .zip) :

    - Right-click Windows Start button then click Launch then type gpedit.msc > OK
    - User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Attachment Manager
    - Do not preserve zone information in file attachment : Enabled > OK.

    - Redownload Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.
    - ZoneID unblock the .zip (Only if you have not disabled the ZoneID blocking) : Right click on the .zip file > Properties > Check the box Unblock > OK.
    - Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process with Gen2 (for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process with Gen2).
    - Press Windows key + X > Task Manager > Startup tab : Check that Realtek HD Audio Universal Service is Enabled.
    - Restart your PC.


    Hi MoKiChU, first of all, thanks for the regular updates and support!
    Tried all the steps you covered and downloaded the new file and it all seem OK now!
    Regards,
    RicK

  6. #196
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Reputation
    35
    Posts
    6

    I downloaded the new file mentioned in first post and i confirm i am ok now as well. Also noticed that Realtek console works again now.
    It seems that is an older build of driver 6.3.9600.2307
    Thanks Mokichu for the upload

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture3.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	91356

  7. #197
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array roadczar PC Specs
    roadczar PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700
    ProcessorIntel Core i9-12900K - Core i9 12th Gen Alder Lake 16-Core
    Memory (part number)F5- 5600U3636C16GX2-TZ5K / F5-5600U3636C16GX2-TZ5S
    Graphics Card #1MSI Suprim GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0
    Sound CardOn board
    MonitorAlienware 38 Curved Gaming Monitor AW3821DW
    Storage #1Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive
    Storage #2Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H115i
    CaseCorsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case - Black
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1500i Digital ATX Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitech Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse G903 LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE
    Mouse Pad Logitech G Powerplay Wireless Charging System
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound
    OS Windows 11

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reputation
    40
    Posts
    81

    @MoKiChU I have a ROG Z690-E Gaming WiFi MB which sound drivers do I need to install. Having problems with my 5.1 surround - all sound coming from center speaker. Thank you!

  8. #198
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    471
    Posts
    675

    Quote Originally Posted by roadczar View Post
    @MoKiChU I have a ROG Z690-E Gaming WiFi MB which sound drivers do I need to install. Having problems with my 5.1 surround - all sound coming from center speaker. Thank you!
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 01-24-2022 at 03:43 PM.

  9. #199
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array roadczar PC Specs
    roadczar PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700
    ProcessorIntel Core i9-12900K - Core i9 12th Gen Alder Lake 16-Core
    Memory (part number)F5- 5600U3636C16GX2-TZ5K / F5-5600U3636C16GX2-TZ5S
    Graphics Card #1MSI Suprim GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0
    Sound CardOn board
    MonitorAlienware 38 Curved Gaming Monitor AW3821DW
    Storage #1Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive
    Storage #2Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H115i
    CaseCorsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case - Black
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1500i Digital ATX Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitech Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse G903 LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE
    Mouse Pad Logitech G Powerplay Wireless Charging System
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound
    OS Windows 11

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reputation
    40
    Posts
    81

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) Gen2 from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Thanks! I followed the instructions ... unfortunately all sound is still coming from the center speaker. Thinking RMA is required.

  10. #200
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array piratino PC Specs
    piratino PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)OMEN by HP [15-dh0057nl]
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z590-I GAMING WIFI
    ProcessorIntel Core i711700K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000MHz CL15-15-15-35 1.35V - F4-3000C15D-32GVR
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GeForce® RTX 3070 Noctua OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
    Sound CardHeadset: Creative Sound BlasterX G1 Portable 7.1 Soundcard /Speakers: [motherboard integrated]
    MonitorHP OMEN X 27
    Storage #1OS: FireCuda 520 SSD 500GB [ZP500GM30002] /Game: FireCuda 520 SSD 1TB [ZP1000GM30002]
    Storage #2Data: Seagate FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive 2TB (SSHD) [ST2000DX002]
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15S w/ extra Noctua NF-A15 PWM fan in push-pull configuration
    CaseSilverStone SG10 [SST-SG10B (Black)]
    Power SupplyCorsair SF750 Platinum
    Keyboard Work: Logitech K800 Wireless Keyboard /Game: Keyboard E-YOOSO K-700 [CherryMX Silver Speed Switches]
    Mouse Work: Logitech Wireless Mouse MX Master 2S /Game: Logitech G-Pro X ULTRALIGHT Wireless
    Headset Game: Superlux HD 668B
    Mouse Pad ARTISAN Ninja FX Raiden MID [Black-XL]
    Headset/Speakers Room/Ambient: Creative Labs DTT2200 Desktop Theater Digital 5.1 Computer Speaker System
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Reputation
    67
    Posts
    171

    Hello and Merry Christmas!
    Last "internal" update for 6.3.9600.2307 is only for Gen1, right? I see that all version numbers in Gen2 are the same.
    Thank you

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •