Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Angry Sound Firmware issue-no help!

Quote Originally Posted by octiva View Post
    yea firmware kill the noise BUT now it startup without sending any sound out .....windows show the sound ........how to fix it Deactivate optic driver in windows and reactivate ...

another better option.... disable onboard sound and UNINSTALL this s.h.i.t realtek sound ...... go back to good old CREATIVE soundcard.
    Hello friend,
    I have the same issue. And i already replied the post on z590-e sound issue subject.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...nd-issue/page7 #number68
    I also contacted local asus service and waiting reply for lots of days days. No reply.
    I am not glad to purchase this motherboard.
    Old one z97 mark s has not any this issue (Card from 7 years ago.)

i doubt if Asus is advancing or regressing technology.
    If This is from realtek, not from asus, this is none of our business as customers. needs to be supported. I sent a private message to admin and moderator, it was not even read to reply.
    If you upgrade sound firmware, you can't return old firmware. I don't suggest upgrade firmware.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by narsil06 View Post
    Hello friend,
    I have the same issue. And i already replied the post on z590-e sound issue subject.
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...nd-issue/page7 #number68
    I also contacted local asus service and waiting reply for lots of days days. No reply.
    I am not glad to purchase this motherboard.
    Old one z97 mark s has not any this issue (Card from 7 years ago.)

i doubt if Asus is advancing or regressing technology.
    If This is from realtek, not from asus, this is none of our business as customers. needs to be supported. I sent a private message to admin and moderator, it was not even read to reply.
    If you upgrade sound firmware, you can't return old firmware. I don't suggest upgrade firmware.
    asus support is S.H.i.T the told me to wait for a FIX in forum

I sold my ASUS 590e motherboard for 100$ ...got another motherboard from ANOTHER firm with ZERO sound option and a good creative soundcard

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by octiva View Post
    asus support is S.H.i.T the told me to wait for a FIX in forum

I sold my ASUS 590e motherboard for 100$ ...got another motherboard from ANOTHER firm with ZERO sound option and a good creative soundcard
    Hello friend, thank you for replying.
    Could you please send private message for motherboard brand and model?
    I also want to change motherboard.
    Asus has not solve this issue
    I don't recommend ALC4080 motherboards..

ROG Member Array Bronson PC Specs
    Bronson PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Z590 Hero XIII
    ProcessorI9 11900k @5.2
    Memory (part number)16gb G-skill @3600mhz 16-16-36
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2080ti
    MonitorAsus pg279q
    Storage #12gig in total
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 chromax
    CaseCoolermaster MasterCase Pro 5
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra 750, 80+ Titanium
    Keyboard Cherry MX Board 6.0
    Mouse Zowie EC1
    Headset GSP600
    Mouse Pad Zowie gtf-x
    OS Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Accessory #1 Zowie Camade
    Accessory #2 Ben-Q Ew2775e
    Accessory #3 Thrustmaster Eswap pro x

Hei!
    @MoKiChU is there any news on a proper and bug free driver coming soon?

New ROGer Array

Hi, I have a Z590-E gaming wifi motherboard running the latest drivers posted here and there is a very annoying audio delay with wav files and netflix. For example the error sound of windows, or when you click on the volume slider. This sound will be delayed if no other audio is playing like a videogame being on in the background or youtube. This occurs on a fresh install and other people in this thread have posted a similar experience, while minor it is just annoying as hell as even netflix will delay resuming play after pausing if no other audio application is active.

Any advice be appreciated albeit it seems like a driver problem.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

If your issue occurring with drivers from your motherboard support page (and therefore that it is not specific to the drivers that I propose) : Open a ticket with ASUS Support.
    Will do, they occur on those drivers as well so.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

If your issue occurring with drivers from your motherboard support page (and therefore that it is not specific to the drivers that I propose) : Open a ticket with ASUS Support.
    Hi MokiChu.
    I just wanted to add that there is nothing Asus can do about this.
    This is a hardware problem of some sort, not sure if it's firmware or drivers.
    I did some testing already.
    With the "basic" windows driver (no Asus drivers) for USB 2.0, there is audio lag on WAV files but short lag. But still long enough to be very annoying. This makes playing 1 minute chess (I am a chess master) on "Blitzin" client for Internet Chess Club impossible.

With the actual Asus drivers (or your releases), the lag is a bit longer (worse).

This lag is gone if you run a game in the background (Overwatch, Fortnite, etc) and just alt tab out of it.
    The lag is also gone if you're in a discord call.

I've seen this bug before. I mentioned this before but I don't think anyone cared what I said.
    The Creative Labs "X7" (USB sound device) has the exact same problem. Note that I have not tested that device anytime recently, but i made up a huge stink with Creative years ago, because of this issue. (Once again, having a game running in the background prevents it from happening).

However this bug is not present on the Creative Super X-fi Amp (Yay?) or the Sennheiser GSX-1000 (both USB sound cards).

When the pain is less and the swelling is reduced maybe I'll try to contact Realtek if they even have a direct number or email. Because Asus will do nothing about this, period.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Falkentyne View Post
    Hi MokiChu.
    I just wanted to add that there is nothing Asus can do about this.
    This is a hardware problem of some sort, not sure if it's firmware or drivers.
    I did some testing already.
    With the "basic" windows driver (no Asus drivers) for USB 2.0, there is audio lag on WAV files but short lag. But still long enough to be very annoying. This makes playing 1 minute chess (I am a chess master) on "Blitzin" client for Internet Chess Club impossible.

With the actual Asus drivers (or your releases), the lag is a bit longer (worse).

This lag is gone if you run a game in the background (Overwatch, Fortnite, etc) and just alt tab out of it.
    The lag is also gone if you're in a discord call.

I've seen this bug before. I mentioned this before but I don't think anyone cared what I said.
    The Creative Labs "X7" (USB sound device) has the exact same problem. Note that I have not tested that device anytime recently, but i made up a huge stink with Creative years ago, because of this issue. (Once again, having a game running in the background prevents it from happening).

However this bug is not present on the Creative Super X-fi Amp (Yay?) or the Sennheiser GSX-1000 (both USB sound cards).

When the pain is less and the swelling is reduced maybe I'll try to contact Realtek if they even have a direct number or email. Because Asus will do nothing about this, period.
    I have been in contact with Asus support for a few days now and they are unable to reproduce this problem on a z590-E gaming wifi board. Is there anymore details you can share about your system configuration and what you have tried to resolve it thus far? I am obviously experiencing the exact same symptons (and even had a incredibly loud static noise occur when audio tried to startup twice now, pausing w/e audio it is and playing it again fixes that.) I am also willing to help contact Realtek or anyone else who can help resolve this, realteks website is just... not that useful?

Look forward to your response, Kind regards.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 06-30-2021 at 12:45 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I have been in contact with Asus support for a few days now and they are unable to reproduce this problem on a z590-E gaming wifi board. Is there anymore details you can share about your system configuration and what you have tried to resolve it thus far? I am obviously experiencing the exact same symptons (and even had a incredibly loud static noise occur when audio tried to startup twice now, pausing w/e audio it is and playing it again fixes that.) I am also willing to help contact Realtek or anyone else who can help resolve this, realteks website is just... not that useful?

Look forward to your response, Kind regards.
    There's nothing I can do. Plus I highly doubt, with the language barrier, Asus understands what's going on.
    What you need to tell Asus to do is to play a WINDOWS SYSTEM EVENT sound (in sound properties -->System sounds), with NOTHING ELSE LOADED On the computer.
    This includes Sonic Studio III, DTS anything, or anything that hooks into the sound. Then they can see the lag themselves.

When they test that, then tell them to test an identical system EXCEPT with a Z490 Realtek (Realtek audio not USB Audio 2.0), or heck, any PCIE soundcard (with basic drivers only), and they will see an obvious difference.

I suggest also trying to contact Realtek themselves about this.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Falkentyne View Post
    There's nothing I can do. Plus I highly doubt, with the language barrier, Asus understands what's going on.
    What you need to tell Asus to do is to play a WINDOWS SYSTEM EVENT sound (in sound properties -->System sounds), with NOTHING ELSE LOADED On the computer.
    This includes Sonic Studio III, DTS anything, or anything that hooks into the sound. Then they can see the lag themselves.

When they test that, then tell them to test an identical system EXCEPT with a Z490 Realtek (Realtek audio not USB Audio 2.0), or heck, any PCIE soundcard (with basic drivers only), and they will see an obvious difference.

I suggest also trying to contact Realtek themselves about this.
    That is what I told em, they still said they aren't experiencing the same problems, perhaps they don't notice it? I even recorded a video on my phone and sent em that with both a game running and without and the difference it causes. Does having SS3 on the system help at all though? I removed that bloatware instantly lol.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast