Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I have been in contact with Asus support for a few days now and they are unable to reproduce this problem on a z590-E gaming wifi board. Is there anymore details you can share about your system configuration and what you have tried to resolve it thus far? I am obviously experiencing the exact same symptons (and even had a incredibly loud static noise occur when audio tried to startup twice now, pausing w/e audio it is and playing it again fixes that.) I am also willing to help contact Realtek or anyone else who can help resolve this, realteks website is just... not that useful?

Look forward to your response, Kind regards.
    There's nothing I can do. Plus I highly doubt, with the language barrier, Asus understands what's going on.
    What you need to tell Asus to do is to play a WINDOWS SYSTEM EVENT sound (in sound properties -->System sounds), with NOTHING ELSE LOADED On the computer.
    This includes Sonic Studio III, DTS anything, or anything that hooks into the sound. Then they can see the lag themselves.

When they test that, then tell them to test an identical system EXCEPT with a Z490 Realtek (Realtek audio not USB Audio 2.0), or heck, any PCIE soundcard (with basic drivers only), and they will see an obvious difference.

I suggest also trying to contact Realtek themselves about this.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Falkentyne View Post
    There's nothing I can do. Plus I highly doubt, with the language barrier, Asus understands what's going on.
    What you need to tell Asus to do is to play a WINDOWS SYSTEM EVENT sound (in sound properties -->System sounds), with NOTHING ELSE LOADED On the computer.
    This includes Sonic Studio III, DTS anything, or anything that hooks into the sound. Then they can see the lag themselves.

When they test that, then tell them to test an identical system EXCEPT with a Z490 Realtek (Realtek audio not USB Audio 2.0), or heck, any PCIE soundcard (with basic drivers only), and they will see an obvious difference.

I suggest also trying to contact Realtek themselves about this.
    That is what I told em, they still said they aren't experiencing the same problems, perhaps they don't notice it? I even recorded a video on my phone and sent em that with both a game running and without and the difference it causes. Does having SS3 on the system help at all though? I removed that bloatware instantly lol.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Zardoc PC Specs
    Zardoc PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi 6 Intel® Z590 LGA 1200 PCIe 4.0
    ProcessorIntel® 10th Generation Core™ i5-10600K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 91W
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC edition 8GB GDDR6 Clock 1410 MHz Memory Clock 1750 MHz
    Sound CardOnbard Realtek 4080
    MonitorLG 27UK850-W 27'' 4K UHD IPS
    Storage #1Samsung 980 pro M.2 256 GB Pcie Gen 4.0
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Evo M.2 2280 2tb Pcie Gen3. X4
    CPU CoolerCryorig H7 Tower Cooler For AMD/Intel CPU
    CaseFractal Design Define R5 ATX Mid Tower Window Case Titanium 2X5.25 1X3.5 8X3.5IN
    Power SupplyCorsair AXi Series AX860i Digital 860W 80 PLUS
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Roccat Savu
    OS Win 10 Ent 19043
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC86U

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

The Realtek Audio SoftwareComponent Drivers have been updated.

Drivers packages updated.
    Hi MoKiChU,

What's the update?

Zardoc PC Specs
    ProcessorIntel® 10th Generation Core™ i5-10600K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 91W
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC edition 8GB GDDR6 Clock 1410 MHz Memory Clock 1750 MHz
    CaseFractal Design Define R5 ATX Mid Tower Window Case Titanium 2X5.25 1X3.5 8X3.5IN
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Roccat Savu
    OS Win 10 Ent 19043

Never mind, I found it.

Thanks

Zardoc PC Specs
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Roccat Savu
    OS Win 10 Ent 19043

Well, I thought these would be better drivers, nope. They still slow boot times by 30 seconds. I am really disappointed with this board. Asus using a new sound chip, no information from Realtek, drivers few and far between. The sound is good, but you want the board to boot in reasonable times. Should of stuck with a board that has the old ALC sound chip.

Maybe in the near future, someone will wake up at Asus or Realtek and fix theses crappy drivers.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi everyone,

The Realtek Audio SoftwareComponent Drivers have been updated.

Drivers packages updated.
    Is it possible to find a changelog anywhere? Like previously posted the current drivers cause a very annoying audio delay if no audio is already playing on the system.

New ROGer Array nezff PC Specs
    nezff PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix z590a wifi
    ProcessorIntel i7 11700k
    Memory (part number)Corsair 32MB 3200 CMW32GX4M2C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080 Super FTW 3 Ultra
    MonitorSamsung G7 Faker 27"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 2TB and 1TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro XT 360mm
    CaseLian Li PC011 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsair Rmx 1000x
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB
    Mouse Corsair M65 RGB elite
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    OS Windows 10 64

installed the realtek driver package after a fresh install of windows and I do not have realtek audio console, realtek usb driver in my control panel add remove programs, nor is it in my device manager. I have installed them exactly like OP described and NO GO.

Last edited by nezff; 07-11-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Zardoc PC Specs
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Roccat Savu
    OS Win 10 Ent 19043

Asus USB drivers provided by MoKiChU don't install a remove option in the add/remove of CP except for the original drivers on the Asus website.

Updates by MoKiChU include a batch file that installs drivers without an uninstall option.

You have to remove all Realtek drivers by following MoKiChU uninstall instructions and follow the instructions to install. Once batch file is run, it will reboot the computer after about 2 minutes.

Unfortunately, these drivers are not well made. The sound is good, but the driver loops often on startup. So instead of a 19 second average boot which I have seen a couple of times more often than none the boot takes about 30 seconds. For the average Joe, that's not much but for a High performance board it's a noticeable difference, especially when you know that the board can boot 19-20 seconds with good drivers.

Posted by MoKiChU

Install/Update Process :

CLEANUP

/!\ If you already had Realtek USB Audio Driver, Realtek Audio Control/Console, Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III + DTS Sound Unbound installed /!\
    Uninstall them (Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC
    - Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of drivers which .inf starts with (if you find them) :
    a-volute | avolute | dts | extrtxusb | hdx | realtek | rtdusbad
    - Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button then restart your PC

INSTALL

- Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done
    - Automatic installation of Realtek Audio Control/Console after rebooting, if not, install it manually : Link
    - Install Sonic Studio III : Link
    - Install Sonic Radar III (Optional) : Link
    - Install DTS Sound Unbound : Link

UPDATE

- Launch "Install.cmd" by right-click Run as admin > Automatic restart when install is done

Note : Realtek Audio Control/Console + Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III + DTS Sound Unbound will be updated automatically via the MS Store.
    Last edited by Zardoc; 07-11-2021 at 11:26 PM.

New ROGer Array nezff PC Specs
    nezff PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix z590a wifi
    ProcessorIntel i7 11700k
    Memory (part number)Corsair 32MB 3200 CMW32GX4M2C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080 Super FTW 3 Ultra
    MonitorSamsung G7 Faker 27"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2
    Storage #2Samsung 860 Evo 2TB and 1TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro XT 360mm
    CaseLian Li PC011 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsair Rmx 1000x
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB
    Mouse Corsair M65 RGB elite
    Headset Corsair Void Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    OS Windows 10 64

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoc View Post
    Asus USB drivers provided by MoKiChU don't install a remove option in the add/remove of CP except for the original drivers on the Asus website.

Updates by MoKiChU include a batch file that installs drivers without an uninstall option.

You have to remove all Realtek drivers by following MoKiChU uninstall instructions and follow the instructions to install. Once batch file is run, it will reboot the computer after about 2 minutes.

Unfortunately, these drivers are not well made. The sound is good, but the driver loops often on startup. So instead of a 19 second average boot which I have seen a couple of times more often than none the boot takes about 30 seconds. For the average Joe, that's not much but for a High performance board it's a noticeable difference, especially when you know that the board can boot 19-20 seconds with good drivers.

Posted by MoKiChU

Install/Update Process :

CLEANUP

/!\ If you already had Realtek USB Audio Driver, Realtek Audio Control/Console, Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III + DTS Sound Unbound installed /!\
    Uninstall them (Start > Settings > Apps) then restart your PC
    - Launch Driver Store Explorer > Check the boxes of all versions of drivers which .inf starts with (if you find them) :
    a-volute | avolute | dts | extrtxusb | hdx | realtek | rtdusbad
    - Check the box "Force Deletion" then click on the "Delete Driver" button then restart your PC

INSTALL

- Automatic installation of Realtek Audio Control/Console after rebooting, if not, install it manually : Link
    - Install Sonic Studio III : Link
    - Install Sonic Radar III (Optional) : Link
    - Install DTS Sound Unbound : Link

UPDATE

Note : Realtek Audio Control/Console + Sonic Studio III & Sonic Radar III + DTS Sound Unbound will be updated automatically via the MS Store.
    None of that is my problem. I have a brand new install as of this morning of windows. I installed the realtek usb drivers like he instructed, click inf run as admin etc.. and pc will reboot. It did do that, but I CANNOT USE MY front panel nor rear panel on a brand new motherboard with a 3.5mm connection. There IS NO option to use these connections in windows either. So these drivers dont do that? what are they for? Im lost. Sonic studio and and radar just give me a error that there is no driver or no compatible device. I can only use USB headsets.

ROG Member Array RULVFF PC Specs
    RULVFF PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG G73JH-B1
    MotherboardAsus ROG Zenith II Extreme
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960x
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-16GTRS
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti 11GB
    Graphics Card #2Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti 11GB
    MonitorLG M2752D 27" FHD / Samsung 28" UHD LU28D590DSMZD
    Storage #1Corsairt MP600 SSD 500gb
    Storage #2Corsairt MP600 SSD 1TB
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Cooler
    CaseThermaltake The Tower 900
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1500i
    Keyboard Redragon Yama
    Mouse Razer Basilisk Ultimate/Logitech Mx Master
    Headset/Speakers Microlab M-100/Microfone Nox Krom P2
    OS Windows 10 PRO 2004
    Network RouterTP-Link Archer C5400 V2.0
    Accessory #1 DS4 Controler

Quote Originally Posted by nezff View Post
    None of that is my problem. I have a brand new install as of this morning of windows. I installed the realtek usb drivers like he instructed, click inf run as admin etc.. and pc will reboot. It did do that, but I CANNOT USE MY front panel nor rear panel on a brand new motherboard with a 3.5mm connection. There IS NO option to use these connections in windows either. So these drivers dont do that? what are they for? Im lost. Sonic studio and and radar just give me a error that there is no driver or no compatible device. I can only use USB headsets.
    Open the bat file in notepad editor, remove the last line that shutdown system automatically, execute and see if the drivers are installed correctly, some times its get error but you don't have time to see with the option for shutdown.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast