Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 147
  1. #111
    ROG Enthusiast Array Exalix PC Specs
    Exalix PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F GAMING WIFI
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-11700K
    Memory (part number)16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 C16
    Graphics Card #1MSI SUMPRIM X RTX 3070 Ti
    MonitorAsus VG27AQ 144Hz + DELL U2713H
    Storage #1WD Black SN850 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 - 1TB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG SSD 850 Pro - 1TB (SATA)
    CPU CoolerCorsair HX100i
    CaseNZXT H510
    Power SupplyCorsair AX760i
    Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS
    Mouse Razer Basilisk V2
    Headset SONY WH-1000XM3
    OS Windows 11 Pro
    Network RouterAsus AC68U

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    22
    Posts
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingenius View Post
    After installing 6.3.9600.2290 i lost the realtek sound console and i cannot configure anything regarding sampling rate or view the status of the audio ports. DTS and Sonic Studio disappeared as well. I will rollback at 6.3.9600.2286
    Hmm - read the first post The stuff you miss are linked directly.

  2. #112
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 21H2/CO/22000.x
    MoKiChU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Reputation
    334
    Posts
    584

    Quote Originally Posted by Exalix View Post
    Great... I lost the ASIO driver in FL STUDIO after installing 2290. Before I had 2286 driver and ASIO worked perfectly with very low latency.

    Ahh well... don't fix it if ain't broken

    Anyone else?

    Where can download the 2286 driver again?

    Thanx
    Hi,

    Be aware that when the Sonic Studio III effects and/or DTS Sound Unbound effects are enabled, ASIO cannot work, you must disable the Sonic Studio III effects and/or DTS Sound Unbound effects (or uninstall the Sonic Studio III and/or DTS Sound Unbound apps) in order to be able to use ASIO (ASIO having low level access to the audio kernel provide low latency, but it have its own limitations).

    If they are already uninstalled and the issue persists, follow this :

    - Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process (without installing SS3, SR3 or DTS Sound Unbound apps).

    For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingenius View Post
    After installing 6.3.9600.2290 i lost the realtek sound console and i cannot configure anything regarding sampling rate or view the status of the audio ports. DTS and Sonic Studio disappeared as well. I will rollback at 6.3.9600.2286
    Hi,

    As explained by Exalix, please follow the processes or ask if you don't know, before complaining, and no hello or thank you (I remind you that I do not work for ASUS), without specifying your stuff (I saw on your only other post that you had a ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero motherboard). Anyway :

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 08-17-2021 at 08:51 PM.

  3. #113
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Reputation
    22
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    As explained by Exalix, please follow the processes or ask if you don't know, before complaining, and no hello or thank you (I remind you that I do not work for ASUS), without specifying your stuff (I saw on your only other post that you had a ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero motherboard). Anyway :

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Hi Mokichu

    Yes that`s my bad. Seems that got dazzled for some reason albeit i have followed the process thoroughly in the past. I installed manually the apps needed and now everything is OK.

  4. #114
    ROG Enthusiast Array Exalix PC Specs
    Exalix PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F GAMING WIFI
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-11700K
    Memory (part number)16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 C16
    Graphics Card #1MSI SUMPRIM X RTX 3070 Ti
    MonitorAsus VG27AQ 144Hz + DELL U2713H
    Storage #1WD Black SN850 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 - 1TB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG SSD 850 Pro - 1TB (SATA)
    CPU CoolerCorsair HX100i
    CaseNZXT H510
    Power SupplyCorsair AX760i
    Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS
    Mouse Razer Basilisk V2
    Headset SONY WH-1000XM3
    OS Windows 11 Pro
    Network RouterAsus AC68U

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    22
    Posts
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

    Be aware that when the Sonic Studio III effects and/or DTS Sound Unbound effects are enabled, ASIO cannot work, you must disable the Sonic Studio III effects and/or DTS Sound Unbound effects (or uninstall the Sonic Studio III and/or DTS Sound Unbound apps) in order to be able to use ASIO (ASIO having low level access to the audio kernel provide low latency, but it have its own limitations).

    If they are already uninstalled and the issue persists, follow this :

    - Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process
    - Use this SS3 Cleaner tool (Right click on "A-Volute_SS3_Cleanup.exe" > Run as administrator) then restart your PC
    - Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process (without installing SS3, SR3 or DTS Sound Unbound apps).

    For the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.


    Hi,

    As explained by Exalix, please follow the processes or ask if you don't know, before complaining, and no hello or thank you (I remind you that I do not work for ASUS), without specifying your stuff (I saw on your only other post that you had a ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero motherboard). Anyway :

    You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard with ALC408x codec, so :

    You need Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread.

    Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Thanks MoKiChU!

    I finally made it work!

    You are the man!

  5. #115
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Zardoc PC Specs
    Zardoc PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi 6 Intel® Z590 LGA 1200 PCIe 4.0
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-11700 Processor 16M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC edition 8GB GDDR6 Clock 1410 MHz Memory Clock 1750 MHz
    Sound CardOnbard Realtek 4080
    MonitorLG 27UK850-W 27'' 4K UHD IPS
    Storage #1Samsung 980 pro M.2 256 GB Pcie Gen 4.0
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Evo M.2 2280 2tb Pcie Gen3. X4
    CPU CoolerCryorig H7 Tower Cooler For AMD/Intel CPU
    CaseFractal Design Define R5 ATX Mid Tower Window Case Titanium 2X5.25 1X3.5 8X3.5IN
    Power SupplyCorsair AXi Series AX860i Digital 860W 80 PLUS
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Logitech 705
    Headset/Speakers Klipsch THX
    OS Win 10 Ent 19043
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC86U

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Reputation
    47
    Posts
    137

    Thanks MoKiChU,

    I can say that the sound is fine now. The only problem is if I do a clean install, Sonic studio will only install with 2276. I can install it from folder but just to say.

  6. #116
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Can someone explain to me what is the difference between both drivers do I need both of them to be installed.

    Realtek USB Audio Drivers and or Realtek Audio Drivers

    I have these boards a MAXIMUS XIII HERO and a TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS

    Thank You

  7. #117
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array iBruceypoo PC Specs
    iBruceypoo PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus XIII Apex
    ProcessorIntel 11600K i5 binned by Silicon Lottery - 5.5Ghz ST Benchmark capable - 5.3Ghz Daily OC
    Memory (part number)F4-5333C22D-16GTES @ 5600Mhz 20 32 52 1T Daily
    Graphics Card #1AMD WX-4100 workstation card/Nvidia RTX A2000 (Coming Soon)
    MonitorLG 32in 2560x1440 32QN650-B
    Storage #1WD_Black SN850 500GB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD
    Storage #2Intel Optane PCIe Add In Card 280GB SSD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-P1 Passive/Active Cooler with Noctua 140mm Industrial PWM fan tuned at 800rpm
    CasePrimochill WetBench SX Pro test bench
    Power SupplySeasonic TX-700 fanless titanium
    Keyboard HHKB Hybrid Type-S charcoal
    Mouse Logitech MX Master 3 graphite / ROG Gladius II Origin
    Headset/Speakers Creative Pebble V2
    Network RouterLinksys WiFi 6 MR9600

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    91

    Quote Originally Posted by Elinor View Post
    Can someone explain to me what is the difference between both drivers do I need both of them to be installed.

    Realtek USB Audio Drivers and or Realtek Audio Drivers

    I have these boards a MAXIMUS XIII HERO and a TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS

    Thank You
    You have WAY too many Z590 motherboards Elinor.

    Only one at a time, lol...
    Z590 Epiphenomenal Rocket Bench

  8. #118
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Zardoc PC Specs
    Zardoc PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi 6 Intel® Z590 LGA 1200 PCIe 4.0
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-11700 Processor 16M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 2070 OC edition 8GB GDDR6 Clock 1410 MHz Memory Clock 1750 MHz
    Sound CardOnbard Realtek 4080
    MonitorLG 27UK850-W 27'' 4K UHD IPS
    Storage #1Samsung 980 pro M.2 256 GB Pcie Gen 4.0
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Evo M.2 2280 2tb Pcie Gen3. X4
    CPU CoolerCryorig H7 Tower Cooler For AMD/Intel CPU
    CaseFractal Design Define R5 ATX Mid Tower Window Case Titanium 2X5.25 1X3.5 8X3.5IN
    Power SupplyCorsair AXi Series AX860i Digital 860W 80 PLUS
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Logitech 705
    Headset/Speakers Klipsch THX
    OS Win 10 Ent 19043
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC86U

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Reputation
    47
    Posts
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by Elinor View Post
    Can someone explain to me what is the difference between both drivers do I need both of them to be installed.

    Realtek USB Audio Drivers and or Realtek Audio Drivers

    I have these boards a MAXIMUS XIII HERO and a TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS

    Thank You
    The TUF series uses Realtek ALC S1200A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
    The Maximus XIII uses USB audio 4080 codec

  9. #119
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by iBruceypoo View Post
    You have WAY too many Z590 motherboards Elinor.

    Only one at a time, lol...
    I actually have 2x MAXIMUS XIII HERO and 3x TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS Haha

  10. #120
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zardoc View Post
    The TUF series uses Realtek ALC S1200A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
    The Maximus XIII uses USB audio 4080 codec
    Still not sure which one out of the two for the MAXIMUS XIII HERO?

    MAXIMUS XIII HERO
    Realtek USB Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) :
    Drivers : 6.3.9600.2290 WHQL [04/06/2021]

    MAXIMUS XIII HERO
    Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9215.1 WHQL [03/08/2021]

    TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS
    Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS TUF/PRIME DTS Custom MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9215.1 WHQL [03/08/2021]

    Thank You

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •