New ROGer Array

Question Asus ROG Strix x570-E Gaming and a Ryzen 1700X

I bought one of these motherboards to replace my dead X370 mobo.
    The supported CPU list for the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming shows the 1700X supported with bios version 1409. The newest version of the bios available for download is 1408.
    How do I get 1409 so I can use my 1700X without having to buy another CPU when I have a perfectly good one that is supposedly compatible?
    EDIT:
    I have upgraded my Bios to the compatible 1409 bios and my 1700X still gives the exact same error: 00 on the motherboard and ram light flashing.
    Is there anyone who has a 1st gen Ryzen working with this so I can have some confirmation on if this is actually a compatible working CPU or if this is misrepresented on the compatibility list?
    Last edited by darkjujitsu; 06-06-2020 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Update on the situation with my CPU.

New ROGer Array

X570 BIOS Update - 1409

Quote Originally Posted by darkjujitsu View Post
    The supported CPU list for the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming shows the 1700X supported with bios version 1409. The newest version of the bios available for download is 1408.
    How do I get 1409 so I can use my 1700X without having to buy another CPU when I have a perfectly good one that is supposedly compatible?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looks like 1409 was put up today: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by darkjujitsu View Post
    EDIT:
    I have upgraded my Bios to the compatible 1409 bios and my 1700X still gives the exact same error: 00 on the motherboard and ram light flashing.
    Is there anyone who has a 1st gen Ryzen working with this so I can have some confirmation on if this is actually a compatible working CPU or if this is misrepresented on the compatibility list?

hey man did you got it working with new bioses ? i want to run 1800x