cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus X Sound Problem - People can hear my ingame sound / their voices

Kroopa
Level 7
Hello,

i am from Germany and my english is not the best. But i try to explain what my Problem is. I hope you can help me.

I got a Maximus X Mainboard with the newest Realtek Sound Drivers from the download Center of Asus.

When i am in Discord with friends they can hear everything i hear. So they can hear my ingame sounds and they can hear their voices.

This fault is not because of the sensitivity of my microphone. There is something wrong with my Sound Settings or with the Drivers.

Does anyone have an idea how i can solve the problem? Thank you !
2 REPLIES 2

Wangeyed
Level 9
Kroopa wrote:
Hello,

i am from Germany and my english is not the best. But i try to explain what my Problem is. I hope you can help me.

I got a Maximus X Mainboard with the newest Realtek Sound Drivers from the download Center of Asus.

When i am in Discord with friends they can hear everything i hear. So they can hear my ingame sounds and they can hear their voices.

This fault is not because of the sensitivity of my microphone. There is something wrong with my Sound Settings or with the Drivers.

makesure output audio and input default is correct and not changed from update,
in realtek audio console app apply noise suppression and AEC in your mic settings
fixed for me.
if you get sound crackle and popping turn off exclusive mode and signal enhancements in headset properties on windows

MoKiChU
Level 40
Kroopa wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF MB) from my UAD drivers thread.

Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow the UPDATE process.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard.