cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio effects stop working randomly

IIINikolaiIII
Level 7
As the title says.. i've had this issue for a year now and it drives me crazy. The effects just stop working at random after an hour or two.. sometimes in a few minutes and only a system restart will get them working again. I have updated drivers and tried different versions. Did a fresh install of windows also and nothing seems to help. Can't find any solutions online either. There are others with the same issue, but no one has gotten it fixed.

If someone has any solution to this issue i would gladly hear it. Losing my mind here 🙂
Mobo is an X470 C7H and i've tried both UAD and HDA drivers with no success. Thanks for any help.
3 REPLIES 3

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Try with Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) from my UAD drivers thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

Try with Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG/PRIME/TUF) from my UAD drivers thread. Follow scrupulously your INSTALL process with cleanup step.

Note (in order to choose correctly the install/update process to use) : You have a ASUS ROG SS3 motherboard.

I did try those and they didn't help

MoKiChU
Level 40