Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Question Pg258q: Why nvidia perform scaling only on gpu !

    ey dear freinds ,
    i wish u stay safe
    i have an issue that made me write to you for you help
    which i can not set perform scaling on display using NVIDIA control panel. I have tried 2 DP but still only GPU is available when i go to Adjust desktop size and position > "in NVIDIA control panel " !!

    I have :
    rtx 2070 oc GPU
    asus pg258q SN : H7LMQS071572 / 240 using display cable
    G-sync is off

    the system image :


    I did not select GPU scaling

    https://imgur.com/a/yPDQFIN


    i would like to use scaling on display ,


    https://imgur.com/a/ohnmF

    Your support is appreciated/ i do not mind if you move this topic to right section

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by coyote11 View Post
    ey dear freinds ,
    i wish u stay safe
    i have an issue that made me write to you for you help
    which i can not set perform scaling on display using NVIDIA control panel. I have tried 2 DP but still only GPU is available when i go to Adjust desktop size and position > "in NVIDIA control panel " !!

    I have :
    rtx 2070 oc GPU
    asus pg258q SN : H7LMQS071572 / 240 using display cable
    G-sync is off

    the system image :


    I did not select GPU scaling

    https://imgur.com/a/yPDQFIN


    i would like to use scaling on display ,


    https://imgur.com/a/ohnmF

    Your support is appreciated/ i do not mind if you move this topic to right section

    ?? how long to replay ? i need support , even my GPU is Asus . why can not get full support !!!

  3. #3
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by coyote11 View Post
    ?? how long to replay ? i need support , even my GPU is Asus . why can not get full support !!!
    No one told you? These forums are dead and you'll for sure be lucky to hear from Asus around here.

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris99 View Post
    No one told you? These forums are dead and you'll for sure be lucky to hear from Asus around here.
    really !
    so if i knew this i would not buy any product that no service after sales !

    my GPU and monitor, also motherboard z390 are asus .

    thanks for coming

  5. #5
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    36

    Quote Originally Posted by coyote11 View Post
    really !
    so if i knew this i would not buy any product that no service after sales !

    my GPU and monitor, also motherboard z390 are asus .

    thanks for coming
    I know, I feel the same EXACT way. My understanding is they got rid of the VIP (non-ROG) forums as well. Asus' customer support is complete garbage.

    I use the EVGA forums a lot. You might try posting over there, you should have better luck there. https://forums.evga.com/

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris99 View Post
    I know, I feel the same EXACT way. My understanding is they got rid of the VIP (non-ROG) forums as well. Asus' customer support is complete garbage.

    I use the EVGA forums a lot. You might try posting over there, you should have better luck there. https://forums.evga.com/
    thanks , i will write there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •