Monitordon't wanna say
    Storage #1SSD
    CPU Coolerdon't remember
    Casedon't remember
    Power Supplydon't wanna say
    Keyboard don't wanna say
    Mouse don't wanna say
    OS Windows 7 64bit (temporary)

How to set Voltage Offset for "CLR (CBo/LLC/Ring) Overclocking" aka "LLC/Ring Offset"

I'm only able to set this Voltage Offset of "CLR (CBo/LLC/Ring) Overclocking" (as seen in hwinfo64) aka "LLC/Ring Offset" (as seen in hwmonitor) by using Intel XTU, as can be seen in the screenshots in my other thread here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...S-Prime-Z370-A

However, I want to find out what's the equivalent setting(s) in the ASUS BIOS (of motherboard Prime Z370-A) which can cause a change in the above-mentioned LLC/Ring Voltage Offset. Note: apparently, it's NOT CPU Core/Cache Voltage - Offset Mode (or, at least, not just that one)

Does anyone know how, please?

hwinfo64:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hwinfo64_llc_offset.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	85162

hwmonitor:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hwmonitor_llc_offset.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	85163

Currently, IA Offset and GT Offset show as 0 because Intel XTU isn't modifying them, but instead they are set in BIOS(see my other thread) as CPU Core/Cache Voltage - Offset Mode and CPU Graphics Voltage - Offset Mode, and when set this way in BIOS, they show as 0V in Windows/hwmonitor. However, I KNOW that LLC/Ring Offset(seen in hwmonitor) either isn't set by BIOS, or something more needs to be changed to get the same results(power consumption-wise and temperature-wise, this difference of 3-5 Celsius (and 14W at socket - not shown) is seen in my other thread) as I would get with just using Intel XTU which is when {IA, GT and LLC/Ring} offsets show as non-zero values in hwmonitor.