Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Lets leave the wife or wives, or wife and girlfriends out of this thread. Mine reads these threads and you can ask Raja you do not want to mess with mine at all.

To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

... hahahhahaa ... they know we would be lost without them...
    I am all for the Women's Movement ... from behind.

Personally, I dont mess with nobodies wifey .. i cant handle the one i got. hahaha
    Especially one that scares You....hahhahaa.

Besides ... oh no .. shut up chrs ... do you know how to make a woman really
    really happy ? ................. tick her off ?
    your welcome honey, always a pleasure
    to make your day..... hahaha ... repeat after me .. the couch is my friend.

I loved being in the gym .. and the guys are all hard, bad ta the bone ..
    swaggering the testosterone walk ... and one of their ladies would come
    in to train .... hahahhaa ... the toughest would all but pee on the floor ...
    You do know We run the World ? because they let us...too dirty.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 03-25-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Insane Viking Power Array frisianbear2002's Avatar

If my wife reads this she only kills me hahahahahaha but she has a great sence of humor so she proberly comes up with her own phrase about guys LOL
    Last edited by frisianbear2002; 09-23-2012 at 01:29 PM.
    l Asus Rampage 4 Extreme l intel 3930X@ 4800Mhz (1.45volt) 24/7 l Asus matrix GTX 580 l
    16GB Team Xtreem DDR3 PC3-20800 2600MHz (11-11-11-28-1)
    l Coolermaster Silentpro 1000w PSU l Revodrive3 ssd l WD Raptor 150Gb (10000rpm) l Corsair H100 wc with 4 Cougar Vortex fans l CM HAF 932 Avanced case l Acer X243H 24'' l Asus RT N66U Dark Knight l Logitech Z2300 speakers

In progress the custom build PC Samurai Warrior ''Miyamoto Musashi'' in Japanese ''宮本 武蔵'' made by Pascal

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

its not a curse with a soon to be wife like mine that brings me food or drinks or cooks n cakes for me while im gaming, and says go and play while she chills after a days work.

or comes shooting with me or likes Rossi or bikes like i do and if i buy stuff she dont mind cos shes got same interests.

its all good bro ALL GOOD i tell ya so my life is my hobbies and work and my soon to be wife, just like hers is visa versa

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    Lets leave the wife or wives, or wife and girlfriends out of this thread. Mine reads these threads and you can ask Raja you do not want to mess with mine at all.

dont wanna mess with mine either she can reload my M4 mag in under 10secs with 30 rounds of ammo and hit a target at 250m with a head shot.

but i guess that was my fault when i showed her how to do that :P

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

Read my Signature! It say's all that's needed! Yes my Wife would rather Knock Heads with an Iron Skillet than Deal with me on a Bad Day! She don't need a Gun She's Got a Skillet!

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post

She isn't want to waste words that for sure. Hands down the most intelligent lady I've ever conversed with.

last time my soon to be wife conversed with me the had a her mouth full so couldnt really complain

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

... talking ? i remember that. thats that thing single couples do. ...married men ? talking usually means ..
    you listen .. they talk.

HiViz ... ive said it before brother ... you are blessed. You got the only one.

Still kidding ladies ... I am humbled before you for you are the bearers of mankinds future ...
    but geeee ... do you have to be right ... All the Time ? oh, only if we are to have peace......deal.

Mrs.Viz .. With all due respect, ma'am.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 03-25-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    last time my soon to be wife conversed with me the had a her mouth full so couldnt really complain

My friend if that is innuendo, I would be a lot more respectful about the woman I was about to marry - but that's just me.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast