cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA repair rtx 2070

PrEtZeLxD
Level 7
I sent my RTX 2070 to ASUS Canada for warranty RMA because its crashing my whole computer playing games etc. Got a reply back asking a agent for a update "your hardware is unrepairable we will send you a replacement card at no cost. The next day i get a email saying the warranty is void because of customer induced damage? Sending me a $9XX bill WTF? With pictures of my card bent. I Sent them pictures of the card before i packaged it up and sent it out. Now i am getting thrown around by different people everyday. $9XX i can buy a brand new card why would i even bother paying for a reman or a repair if this gonna happen again. Only update i got was 25% off the repair bill...... Like wtf. I aint paying anything i have pictures of it before i sent the card out. This is the 4th week like i am out of ideas I am running without a card for 4 weeks already. Basically like they are trying to scam me. I dont think i would ever buy a asus product again.
3 REPLIES 3

Blake1
Level 10
Hello PrEtZeLxD,
I'm really sorry about this.
May you PM your SN and all the communication between you and the service center?
I will ask for more escalation on your case.
Thank you.

PM sent

well looks like thats it high management at asus canada said pay for the bill last week. i said no. now they sending my damage card back. what a shady ass company. try to scam me. never buying a asus product ever again. hopefully it doesnt happen to anyone else out there.